21st June 2014, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?

Dear sir.
I am preparing for geophysics entrance exam of bhu
for Msc. So plz send me prevoius
question paper and syllabus
waiting for your response

28th February 2016, 03:08 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?

You are preparing for the M.Sc geophysics from BHU and want to know about the previous year paper and syllabus for the entrance exam.

Eligibility for entrance exam: Student must possess B.Sc. (Hons.)/ B.Sc. under at least 10+2+3 pattern securing a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate in Science subjects
(considering all the three years of B.Sc. Course) with Physics, Maths. and one more Science subject.

Selection Procedure: The students in this course are selected on the marks obtained in the written test. The written test consists of 150 questions to be solved in 2 hours of duration.

--Physics (75 questions)

--Math (75 questions)

>>The questions asked in the physics and math sections are from the topics which you have learnt in your graduation course. Below are the attachments regarding the previous year paper. You have to go through it and note down the important topics and prepare it well. You can also solve these paper too to evaluate your preparation.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Sc Geophysics 2010.pdf(670.5 KB, 1102 views)
File Type: pdf M.Sc. Geophysics 2011.pdf(808.3 KB, 701 views)
File Type: pdf M.Sc(Tech)Geophysics 2012.pdf(548.7 KB, 758 views)
File Type: pdf M.sc. in Geophyics 2013.pdf(281.5 KB, 695 views)
File Type: pdf M.Sc. Geophysics 2014.pdf(4.90 MB, 1387 views)
File Type: pdf M.Sc. (Tech) Geophysics 2015.pdf(6.48 MB, 1958 views)
30th April 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year question papers and syllabus of Geophysics entrance exam conducted by BHU for M.Sc programme?

Respected Sir
I want last four years Msc geophysics Questions paper,,,the Entrance exam was conducted by BHU
So kindly response this
my email :: [email protected]
9th April 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I want syllabus for entrence exam of physics and geophysics.So,response this
My email :- [email protected]
10th October 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir. I want Answer key for entrance exam of MSc in geophysics previous year question papers 2010 to 2018
So response this my email id [email protected]
18th December 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Bhu old entrance exam question paper and syllabus for geophysic BSc
26th May 2020, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for bhu geophysics entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?