28th May 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Biotechnology question papers of previous years for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam

Hello friends, I am searching for the previous years question papers for Biotechnology for the ICAR AIEEA PF entrance exam. Can anyone of you please provide me the previous years question papers? Waiting for your response!

31st May 2018, 10:53 AM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Biotechnology question papers of previous years for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam

First thing I would like to let you know that ICAR ( Indian Council of Agricultural Research ) does not release question papers for any of its entrance examination officially. Also, it does not allow questions paper to be carried out by candidates after the examination is over and therefore it is not possible for anyone to provide you the question paper of ICAR AIEEA PG ( All India Entrance Examination for Admission in Post graduate agriculture degree course ) entrance examination. So, in order to prepare for same examination you can refer to the last year papers of similar entrance examinations such as BHU PET, etc. .

For more details regarding ICAR examinations, you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
1st February 2019, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biotechnology question papers of previous years for ICAR AIEEA PG entrance exam

Please,can any one send me previous yrs question papers of JRF Plant Biotechnology to [email protected]
22nd April 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

I have done my B.Sc in botany, am I eligible to appear in ICAR AIEEE entrance exam 2019?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?