11th May 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for National Government Agriculture college for B.Sc Agriculture? What is the cut off marks and from where to get the application form?

Sir, how to apply to national government agricultural college for B.Sc Agricultural? How much cut off should we need for the same? And where I can buy a application?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff rank for Aswaraopeta Agriculture BSc College?
  2. What should I do after completing my B.Sc agriculture?
  3. Procedure to apply for diploma in agriculture? Which college is best to choose?
  4. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Ag.B.Sc?
  5. How to claim application form for B.Sc Agriculture? Criteria to get admission in top colleges?
  6. Fee structure for a student studying in private agricultural university
  7. How to apply for BSc Agriculture in government college?
  8. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  9. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for BSc in Agriculture and B.Tech in Agriculture? How can I apply? Last date for application?
  11. How to get admission in BSc agriculture government college? Last date of submission of application?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  15. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  16. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  18. Procedure for admission in BSc agriculture in government college of India?
12th May 2017, 11:38 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for National Government Agriculture college for B.Sc Agriculture? What is the cut off marks and from where to get the application form?

To get admission in B.Sc in Agriculture degree course in Central Government Agriculture Colleges recognized by ICAR ( Indian Council of Agriculture and Research ) you need to qualify AIEEA UG examination held by ICAR once every year.

Further to be eligible for same AIEEA UG you need to have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Agriculture with 50% aggregate from a recognized board of education.

Also you need to have nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 22 years. Age relaxation is allowed by reserved category candidates as per the service norms.

Now as far as you are concerned about filling of application form this years AIEEA UG then I would like to let you know that it has lasted. Further I would also like to let you know that ICAR does not releases cutoff or last year papers officially and hence it is not possible to provide you any details in this regard.

For more details concerning to AIEEA UG you can refer to the link www.icar.org.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?