15th August 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Are BIPC intermediate course candidates eligible to study biomedical engineering?

Whether bi.p.c. Intermediate course candidates are eligible to study biomedical engineering and if eligible what are the prospects

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  3. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  4. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  5. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  6. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  7. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  8. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. What is the rank required to get Pharma D seat?
  10. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. PG courses for which a biomedical engineering student is eligible?
  13. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  14. What are the career options available other than degree after completing Intermediate(BIPC)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to become a CBI officer after completing 10th and intermediate BIPC and CA-CPT? I am working in CA-IPCC -- [New]
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to take EAMCET medical exam after completing engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?
7th March 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are BIPC intermediate course candidates eligible to study biomedical engineering?

I am completing my 2 level with group (BIPC), now iam elegible or not to study the engineering (civil,mechanical) or what are the cources iam elegible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?