29th March 2011, 05:04 AM
gary0786

Which book to refer for SSC graduate level exam? What is the Author name with publications for G.K and Mathematics Book?

Hi,

Please tell us best book for SSC graduate lavel exam. Please tell us author name with publications for G.K and mathmatic book.

Thanks.

piyush

28th May 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book to refer for SSC graduate level exam? What is the Author name with publications for G.K and Mathematics Book?

please send me reference books for ssc graduate level tier i exam. at [email protected]
20th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which book to refer for SSC graduate level exam? What is the Author name with publications for G.K and Mathematics Book?

HELLO SIR/MAM, PLZZZZZZ SUGEST ME THE REFERENCE BOOK OF G.K FOR COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL TIER 1 AT [email protected]
27th July 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

pls send the post name list for the exam concerned.

thanks, kumar Abhishek
23rd August 2011, 10:21 PM
bhim Arora
Member+

Hi,

SSC Graduate Level Exam consists of TIER 1, TIER 2, TIER 3.

If you need preparation books for SSC CGL Exam TIER 1
  • SSC Graduate Level (Tier-I) Practice Test Papers Hindi Ramesh Publishing House R-21
  • SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier -I Practice Workbook Kiran Prakashan T2607110130

SSC TIER 2 Exam Books
  • SSC Graduate Level (Main) Guide English Ramesh Publishing House R-71
  • SSC Graduate Level (Main) Guide Hindi Ramesh Publishing House R-72
  • SSC Graduate Main Prev. Papers Hindi Ramesh Publishing House R-586
  • SSC Graduate Level Tier II Exam Arithmetical Ability Hindi Kiran Prakashan T2607110122

Books on SSC TIER 3 Exam Books comes with TIER 2 books. You can visit the list of SSC Graduate Level Exam books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls send the post name list for the exam concerned.

Hope you find it helpful.
thanks, kumar Abhishek
22nd December 2011, 06:58 AM
Unregistered

Best books for ugc-net in sanskrit
11th May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

suggest me the best book of maths for sscgraduate level exam
16th May 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Which book to refer for SSC graduate level exam for 2012 ? What is the Author name with publications for G.K and Mathematics Book?

Plz send it to my mail ID [email protected]
25th May 2012, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

hai,
can u please tell me the reference books for ssc( both tier-1 and tier-2) exams and please send it to my id:
[email protected]
12th July 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me best gk & english books for ssc combined graduate level exam
13th July 2012, 04:45 PM
musiq_mantra

For Tier I

1) GK - Lucent General Knowledge

2) Mental Ability - Lucent Non-Verbal Reasoning

3) Maths - Arithmetic (R S Agrawal, S Chand Publication)

4) English - Lucent Objective English

For Tier II

1) English - TMH Objective English (TMH stands for Tata MCgraw Hill Publication)

2) Maths - Arithmetic (R N Mathuria)
Trigonometry & Geometry (Shukla & Shukla)
5th December 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam please told the best book to prepare ssc combined graduate level exam and also told study method.thankyou
[email protected]
14th January 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz gk and math books name for cgl preparation in english version
6th May 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Which is tha best book for SSC inter level exam? What is the Author name with publications for G.K and Mathematics Book?

Plz send it to my mail ID [email protected]
4th July 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how to purchase R N Mathuria arithmetic book?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?