24th March 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?

Hello,
I am living in Haryana and doing
B.Sc in Horticulture.
I want to know that I can apply
in Staff Selection Commission recruitment?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?
  2. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  3. Didnt receive the Hall ticket for LDC: What to do?
  4. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
  5. Reasoning and Mathematics books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission CGL recruitment exam? -- [New]
  6. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  7. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  8. What kind of job is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.A. graduate? Types of questions are asked in SSC recruitment exam?
  9. When the notification for recruitment in Staff Selection Commission will be released for B.Com graduate?
  10. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  11. When the notification of Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam will be released for B.Sc(Physics) graduate?
  12. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  13. Whether Staff Selection Commission conducts Income Tax & Central Excise Inspector recruitment exams?
  14. Where should I submit the staff selection commission recruitment form for stenographer grade C?
  15. Can I give SSC exam after passing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  16. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  17. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
29th March 2015, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am living in Haryana and doing
B.Sc in Horticulture.
I want to know that I can apply
in Staff Selection Commission recruitment?
Kindly let me know as soon as possible.
You have completed B.Sc degree so you are eligible Staff Selection Commission exam.

SSC conducted CGL, LDC, FCI, Higher secondary level etc exams. This exams doesn't require any kind percentage marks.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for above mentioned recruitment.

But your age should be in between 21 to 27 years.

List of top books for Staff Selection Commission exam:-

SSC Staff Selection Commission: Combined Graduate Level Examination for Tier 1 & 2
by
GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

SSC Combined Graduate Level (Tier-I & II)
by
Ashok Mehta, Manish Arora, A. L. Gulati
Publisher: New Light Publishers

SSC 10+2 Level Higher Secondary Stenographers Grade-C & Grade -D Exam Practice Work Book Part I, II, III
by
Kiran Prakashan
Author: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Examination Tier I & II: Solved Paper
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan
30th March 2015, 05:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing B.Sc in Horticulture?

You are eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission only in either of the cases i.e., when you are in Final year of B.Sc (Horticulture) or must have passed B.Sc (Horticulture). Staff Selection Commission conducts several examinations which required various educational qualifications. The names of popular examinations conducted by Staff Selection Commission, and its required educational qualifications are provided below.

>> For Staff Selection Commission (Combined Graduate Level) Exam - Graduation (10+2+3) or 10+2+4 is required

>> For Staff Selection Commission (Higher Secondary Level Exam) - Intermediate or 12th Class in 10+2 patten is required

>> For Staff Selection Commission (Multi-Tasking Staff) - Intermediate or 12th Class in 10+2 patten is required

If you are going to complete B.Sc (Horticulture) this, then I am sure you can certainly apply for Staff Selection Commission this year recruitments.
30th March 2015, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you have a eligibility to apply for the Staff Selection Commission with your qualification. Since there is No requirement of Stream of your graduation.But you should complete the degree or any equivalent examination for CGL and 10+2 for CHSL and 10th or Matriculation for SSC Multi Tasking.

And also you have to satisfy the Age criteria as well.If you want to apply for the Staff Selection Commission you must have to visit the SSC official website.For Notification details click here .
31st March 2015, 09:34 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You can apply for following exams in SSC - Staff Selection Commission :

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for the post of LDC - Lower Division Clerk and DEO - Data Entry Operator.

Only 12th pass is required and age must be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.

Upper age relaxations are 05 years for SC/ST and PH and 03 years for OBC category applicants.

Examination Pattern and Selection Procedure : Following four subjects are asked in written test which are :

General Intelligence and Reasoning - 50 questions for 50 marks.

Quantitive Aptitude - 50 questions for 50 marks.

General English and Comprehension - 50 questions for 50 marks.

General Awareness and Knowledge - 50 questions for 50 marks.

Total 200 multiple choice questions for 200 marks and qualifying in this test is necessary by securing minimum qualifying marks as per category required.

When you will qualify, you will be eligible to appear for Typing/Computer Skill Test that will be of only qualifying nature means this test contains no marks but qualifying is compulsory.

Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the test then you will be selected as per the preference of your post.

If you complete your graduation course then you will be eligible to apply for some other exams which gives reputed job of Group B and C posts :

SSC combined graduate level examination

SSC Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector examination

So first of all complete your bachelor's degree and start preparation for SSC exams now so you will get better preparation and idea to crack exam when you will complete your degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?