7th May 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Which book should I refer for my 10th boards?

which book should i use for my 10 board as reference...please tell me

5th June 2012, 10:27 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which book should I refer for my 10th boards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have not mentioned your Board Name either CBSE or ICSE. I think you are in class 10Th and wants to prepared well for Board examination.

If you want to scored good marks in your 10th examination, then please prepared well for the examination as per the pattern and syllabus. To complete your Syllabus you can used NCERT Books or Preferred books. Do not purchase extra books. Just complete your Syllabus from the recommended books by your school.

Firstly try to complete your Syllabus on time, Focus on each and every topic properly, do not forgot any topic.

When you complete your Syllabus properly then please revised it again.

If possible please try to make a short not in copy, so that you can learn Immediately before the exam time.

When your syllabus is complete, please try to solved some previous year papers, It will gives you confidence and you can attempted the complete paper in examination.

If needed please purchase the R.D Sharma or S Chand books for Maths Preparation. This book is best for Mathematical Problems.

So, please do not depends on other books, just study from the recommended books by schools, it is enough for scored good marks in board examination. So please prepared well and all the best for your examination. I hope you wil scored good Marks.
5th June 2012, 10:46 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Quote:

generally the text books by cbse ncert are the best for board exams.....and is well understood by everyone ...as it has a very simple format and language.......some of the reference books have different method which might confuse the student .......so it will be better if you go by the books of ncert....as recommended by all your school teachers
5th June 2012, 10:48 PM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

generally the method given in a reference books are lengthy and are bit tricky and so takes more time to understand.....the ncert books re the best for the board preparation.....
but if you have completed your text book more than three time then probably you can go for reference books to get more practice ...........
6th June 2012, 12:24 AM
mascot6699

Smile Re: Which book should I refer for my 10th boards?

I am assuming that You are a CBSE student.
According to me, your first target should be to complete the ncert textbooks first.
Then, you can refer to
1)R.D Sharma - Mathematics
2)Pradeep Publications - science
3)Hindi - Golden guide
4)English-golden guide or one from oxford
5)Social Science - Together With series

But i highly recommend to go through previous year papers as well as answer scripts of scholars students given on cbse portal.

Best of luck
6th June 2012, 01:05 AM
raghav223249501

Quote:
Acc. to me instead of refer any book... u should concentrate on ur own ncert books...ncert books is the best for your study...it will benefit for u..and specially maths u have to refer RD SHARMA reference ......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?