26th July 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Which books to follow for General Knowledge question in CAT?

Hi, which books should I follow for preparation of General Knowledge question part of CAT examination? Please tell book's name along with author name and publisher name as well.

29th July 2019, 01:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books to follow for General Knowledge question in CAT?

As far as you are concerned about the books to prepare for General Knowledge section of CAT then I would like to let you know that CAT syllabus has no place for General Knowledge as CAT question paper comprises of only three sections which includes (i) Quantitative Aptitude, (ii) Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, and (iii) Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.

But, to be updated about the current affairs and general knowledge questions for your personality build up, you can refer to the books on the General Knowledge and Current Affairs by Arihant or Lucent's Publication, or weekly/mohthly magazines such as Success mirror, Pratiyogitha Darpan, etc. .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?