22nd July 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

How to make myself strong in general knowledge? Books to be referred for general knowledge?

Sir i'm doing my final year b.e..I have to make myself strong in general knowledge..so please tell some books name for general knowledge..

15th August 2012, 03:04 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to make myself strong in general knowledge? Books to be referred for general knowledge?

To increase your general knowledge you will have to read as many books you get of which ever subject. Make a habit of reading daily newspaper, it will help you to keep update about the recent happening around the world. You would get books as well on general knowledge. Go to the nearest book seller shop in you locality and purchase few books. General knowledge is not a subject which can be mastered in few years. It is a never ending knowledge. You will have to develop a habit of reading books to upgrade your IQ skills.
5th November 2012, 05:12 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to make myself strong in general knowledge? Books to be referred for general knowledge?

Hi,

If you want to be updated of the current affairs you should -

Read GK magazines like -

1. Pratiyogita Darpan

2. Competition Success Review

3. Manorama Year Book

Read newspaper like -

1. Economic Times

2. The Hindu
25th April 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare for maths, my maths knowledge is zero, give me the solution how to improve my self about maths.
20th June 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How can i prepare myself in English for bank po?
20th June 2013, 10:03 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

To make yourself strong in General Knowledge you should watch news chennel and read news paper daily. These are some good books for g.k, you should read following books also.

General Awareness Books-

General Knowledge & General Awareness — Asian Books
General Knowledge Books—Unique Publishers
General knowledge Ramesh Publishing House
General Knowledge Upkar Prakashan
Pratiyogita Darapan,Pratiyogita kiran, Cronical.

24th November 2013, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How can i strong my general knowledge in short time?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?