9th December 2010, 08:08 PM
pankaj2242

Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?

i am a 3rd yr student of electrical and electronics branch which book i follow for success in NTPC,bhel competitions

18th December 2010, 05:59 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?

You can take the help from these books-
1. Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL,DRDO & Other Public Sector Exam. By GK Publishers
2. NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Electronics Engg. Guide By RPH Editorial Board
3. Guide To NTPC Instrumentation & Control Engg. By Mittal
4. Guide To NTPC Computer Science /Information Technology By Mithal G K Publisher
5. Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams By GK Publishers
Instead of this You can also take the help from the following websites-
1. economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/new...
2. www.flipkart.com/guide-general-aptitu...
6th January 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?

i am preparing for NTPC exam and i have Galgotia publication book of Electronics and telecommunication (2nd edition).
Is this the right book or is there any other book that i should refer to.
16th February 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i want some sample papar for entrance test of ntpc ET in fin/account, so plz give me mail on some papar or prefer books for it.
22nd February 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is RK Jain sufficient for ntpc et xam preperation??
23rd February 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Am i mad..
23rd February 2011, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

please inform me what is the best book for preparation power grid examination(electrical).
my mail id is:[email protected]
5th March 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

which book is best for NTPC?
6th March 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

im a instrumentation fresher,i want to start my carrier in instrumentation field from small scale industries in bangalore,chennai,can any one say where im going to start that...my mail id [email protected]
19th March 2011, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

sir
i want to know about books and syllabus of NTPC & BHEL
My email id is([email protected])
27th March 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

plzz refer some good books recommended for the exams of NTPC,NHPC,POWER GRID,BHEL for GET-electrical exam.....my email address is [email protected] some previous papers of the same if possible.....thanking you

SOURAV DAS
9th April 2011, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

please refer some good books recommended for the exams of NTPC,NHPC,POWER GRID,BHEL,ONGC .....my email address is [email protected] some previous papers of the same if possible.....thanking you
22nd May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

I AM AN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING STUDENT OF 4TH YEAR....
I NEED SOME GUIDANCE REGARDING ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS IN PSU'S LIKE NTPC,BHEL ETC...
ALSO SM SUGGESTION ARE WELCOMED.....
MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
please mail me names of the books...
23rd May 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

please suggest books to prepare for assistant executive engineers exam in electrical department.my emailid is indira_253@yahoo,com
7th June 2011, 04:00 PM
vikas251189

m persuing btech 4th yr........ the book that u prefering is the best to face psu......so u're goin right way.....G K publisher is also good but there were some mistake as told by sum1.
30th June 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

respected sir or mam.. i want to purchase books for psu and gate prepration .. plz confirm me only (one or two books) good books for the prepration point of view ..don't give me the list of books otherwise i am confuse which book should i purchase... plz reply me..i am watinggggggg
8th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

im a instrumentation fresher,i want to start my carrier in instrumentation field from small scale industries in bangalore,chennai,can any one say where im going to start that...my mail id
[email protected]
9th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The reference books for NTPC and BHEL entrance test are-
1.Guide to NTPC electrical engg. by GK publishers..

2.Guide to NTPC Instrumentation and control engg. by GK publishers.

3.Guide to NTPC electronics engg. by GK publishers..

4.Guide to General Aptitude test for NTPC,BHEL,SAIL etc.. by GK publishers.

same for BHEL entrance exams also..
so, work hard and try to crack these written test..

all the best.
13th July 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

m persuing btech 4th yr........ the book that u prefering is the best to face psu......so u're goin right way.....G K publisher is also good but there were some mistake as told by s1
my email id is rajjanthakur08@gmail.
14th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

hiii... i am 4th year student of electronics and instrumentation engimeering....which is the best book for prep of bhel,isro,drdo.......my id is [email protected]
8th August 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i want some sample papar and books for entrance test of bhel ET in fin/account, so plz give me mail on some papar or prefer books for it.on my mailid [email protected]
9th August 2011, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I'M PREPARING FOR BHEL,SAIL.PLS GIVE THE NAMES OF BOOKS WHICH CAN BE REFFERED.......
15th August 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

please let me know which books are best for psu competition exam in finance stream
22nd August 2011, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

i am applied for bhel engineer trainee and now i am preparing for exam can you give previous question paper in pdf format and my major is mechanical.will you please help me.
23rd August 2011, 12:32 AM
saugata2008

Aptitude Books:
  1. Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggarwal
  2. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
  3. GRE by Barrons
Puzzles Books:
  1. Puzzles To Puzzle You (Shakuntala Devi)
  2. More Puzzles (Shakuntala Devi)
  3. Puzzles & Teasers (George J.Summers)
  4. Brain Teasers (Ravi Narula)
Technical books
  • Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL,DRDO & Other Public Sector Exam. By GK Publishers
  • NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Electronics Engg. Guide By RPH Editorial Board
  • Guide To NTPC Instrumentation & Control Engg. By Mittal
  • Guide To NTPC Computer Science /Information Technology By Mithal G K Publisher
  • Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams By GK Publishers
Thank you
23rd August 2011, 01:08 AM
NEIL6

Here are some books for you:-

1> Guide to BHEL Electronics Engineering by Mittal

2> BHEL Electrical Engineering(Supervisor Trainees) by Mittal

3> Guide to General Aptitude Test for NTPC,BHEL,SAIL and Other Public Sector Exams by G.K.P

4> BHEL Electronics Engineering(Supervisor Trainees) by G K P

5> Guide to General Aptitude Test for NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,DRDO and Other Public Sector Exam by G K P

With best wishes!
26th August 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

from where i can get the free pdf book of r.k.jain?
27th August 2011, 12:59 AM
devender1988

Thumbs down Re: Which books are recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation?

galgotia and gk publisher
28th August 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I need to prepare for bhel exam(eee), i request to guide me what are the topics i need to study & tel me the books which is helpful.
My mail id is [email protected]
9th September 2011, 09:16 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

FOR BHEL,NTPC
following books are very much helpfull for writtten exam

1.GALGOTIA FOR ECE
2.ENGLISH(HARIMOHAN PRASAD)
3.PRATIYOGITA DARPAN FOR CURRENT AFFAIRES
4.GK BOOK
Attached Files
File Type: docx BHEL PAPERS.docx(12.5 KB, 130 views)
3rd October 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

i want some sample papar for entrance test of bhel artisan electronic mechanic so plz give me mail on some papar or prefer books for it.my mail id is [email protected]
7th October 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

my name Raj kumar
i comleted my diploma and what type books i read or learn
9th November 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Suresh D.E.E.E, My age 27. Working on ford india. Can i prepare to ntpc exam.because my qustion was any age relaxation.pls tell me sir. Thank you
[email protected]
12th January 2012, 04:46 PM
zilku

It is very nice that you are starting preparation for your competitive exams preparation from your 3rd year because it is the right time to start the preparation for it.
So you may use the books which I have recommended in attachments for your preparation.
ALL THE BEST for preparation... :-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B1.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	10.3 KB
ID:	68478   Click image for larger version

Name:	B2.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	68479   Click image for larger version

Name:	B5.jpg
Views:	445
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	68480  
20th July 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I am preparing for ntpc exam ..,which book is prefarable ..,repli me :[email protected]
21st July 2013, 08:18 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend these are some best books are recommended for preparation NTPC and BHEL competition exam:-

- NTPC/NHPC/IOC/HP- Electronics Engg. Guide
By RPH Editorial Board

- Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL,DRDO & Other Public Sector Exam
By GK Publishers

- Guide To NTPC Instrumentation & Control Engg.
By Mittal

- Guide To NTPC Computer Science /Information Technology
By Mithal G K Publisher

Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams
By GK Publishers

Best of luck.............
27th July 2013, 08:59 AM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend.....

recommended for NTPC and BHEL competition preparation
---------------------------------

1.Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal

2.More Puzzles (Shakuntala Devi)

3.Brain Teasers (Ravi Narula)

4.Puzzles To Puzzle You (Shakuntala Devi

5.Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL,DRDO & Other Public Sector Exam. By GK Publishers

6.Guide To General Aptitude Test For NTPC, BHEL, SAIL And Other Public Sector Exams By GK Publishers

7.More Puzzles (Shakuntala Devi)

8.Guide to BHEL Electronics Engineering by Mittal

9.Guide to General Aptitude Test for NTPC,BHEL,SAIL and Other Public Sector Exams by G.K.P

10.Guide to General Aptitude Test for NTPC,BHEL,SAIL,DRDO and Other Public Sector Exam by G K P

11.bhel Electronics Engineering(Supervisor Trainees) by G K P

12. Guide To NTPC Computer Science /Information Technology
By Mithal G K Publisher
20th September 2013, 03:17 PM
AKP 0

HI

Books for NTPC and BHEL entrance test are-

1.Guide to NTPC electrical engg. by GK publishers..

2.Guide to NTPC Instrumentation and control engg. by GK publishers.

3.Guide to NTPC electronics engg. by GK publishers..

4.Guide to General Aptitude test for NTPC,BHEL,SAIL etc.. by GK publishers

ALL THE BEST
23rd July 2014, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the particular subjects for EEE branch to get a good marks in gate exam .I am studing 2nd year right now.So pls send me the books name & author to prefar to gate exam to my email ID
Send only EEE subjects to
[email protected]
20th June 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Post For any electrical compitative exam which books are recommonded

Ds is bharath
Am completed b.tech, for written any compitative exam & m.tech entrance exam belongs to electrical branch , which book are referred pls send to my email.
[email protected]
Thanking u sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?