20th June 2012, 01:55 PM
lasere

Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?

which books do u recommend for preparation of ISRO entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join ISRO? Which books should I refer for ISAT Exam? Which courses and subjects are being preferred to get into ISRO?
  2. Books to be referred to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?
  3. Which Books should I refer for TTA Exam?
  4. How to prepare to do MD in Ayurveda? Which books to refer?
  5. How may I prepare myself for Civil Services exam? Which books should I refer for the same? How can I apply for the same?
  6. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam? Which books to refer?
  7. How to prepare for joining ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which Author's books shall I refer for the entrance examination of JMFC? Date of exam?
  9. Which Books should I refer to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam?
  10. How can I prepare for Medical entrance exam? Which all books should I refer? -- [New]
  11. How can I prepare for ISAT? Which books should I refer? Can i become a part of ISRO after this? Is there any specific coaching for the same?
  12. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated Phd in maths?what are the books good to refer?
  13. How to prepare for DM Endocrinology Examination? Which books to refer? Sample papers for the entrance test?
  14. Which books should I refer to prepare for preliminary examination? I am preparing for SSC combined graduate level exam?
  15. Which books should I refer for ISRO technical assistant post? Which subjects should I concentrate more on? How to prepare for personal interview? Previous years question papers?
  16. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  17. How should I prepare for TISS entrance? Books to be referred?
  18. Which Books should I refer for ISRO Entrance Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in CSE?
26th August 2012, 12:12 AM
ad55

Default Re: Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?

ISRO conducts an exam known as ISAT for admitting students in its college it is one of the toughest exams in the country it refers the same syllabus as issued by the IIT-JEE commite
the best books to refer for the exam are as follows
1.Mathematics-M.L.Khanna/A.Das gupta
2.Physics-H.C.verma/Arihant-IIT physics
3.Chemistry-P. bahadur/Arihant-IIT-Chemistry
16th July 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer to prepare for ISRO entrance examination?

Which book I should study for isro engineering / scientist entrance exam in 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?