20th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be referred to prepare for pharmacist exam? Model question papers?

Plz Suggest me the book name which help me in preparation of pharmacist exam
and send me the model test paper & preveious exam papers

Thx

29th November 2012, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be referred to prepare for pharmacist exam? Model question papers?

sir please send me a syllabus of pharmacist exam in esic exam in 2012 new delhi my email id is [email protected]
30th November 2012, 11:51 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books to be referred to prepare for pharmacist exam? Model question papers?

Reference Books for Pharmacist Exam--

Reference books can help you guide you through the exam pattern. They provide good study materials and guide you to prepare for the exam well. The question pattern can be clearly understood with the help of these books. These are some good reference books available :

English Grammar by Wren and Martin

Upkars Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam books
R S Agarval [Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning]
Upkars Railway Recruitment Board Examination Technical Cadre books
Managing Railroad Transportation Book
Railway Operation and Control Books
Elements of Train Dispatching Volume 1 and

Institutes such as--
RACE, T.I.M.E, Brilliance College, IMS etc offers proper training for aspirants to get into a government job in Pharmacy. A.S. InfoTech Competitive Coaching Institute, Success Point, Infinity Classes, etc are few among the other training institutions, which guides the students through public service exams

Thanks
4th October 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be referred to prepare for pharmacist exam? Model question papers?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/books-referred-prepare-pharmacist-exam-model-question-papers-679374.html#ixzz2gjd7nlYV
4th December 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me about pharmacist exams and also how to prepare for this exam.....
6th December 2013, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

sir i have exm of pharmacist in sbi bank so plz suggest which book is good for trade test. and plz send me last years pharmacist paper in any deperatment. my email id [email protected]
11th December 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

please send me guru nanak dev university pharmacy govt job related book on mailid [email protected]
20th February 2014, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

How can i got the dsssb exam for pharmacy books?can we get a any hints for the preparation of dsssb exam for pharmacy in 2014 new requritment??please give idea about this exam and where it will be occured and when the date and time????
21st February 2014, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How we prepare pharmacist entrance test for government job? please answer
9th July 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir i am d pharmacist witch book to be referred to prepare pharmacist exam for aims pharmacist vacancy
23rd December 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

sir i have prepare exm of pharmacist for railway board so plz suggest which book is good for trade test. and plz send me last years pharmacist paper in any deperatment. my email id [email protected]
9th December 2015, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Which book may I study for esic pharmacist exam.my email id is [email protected]. please suggest me
16th December 2015, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Which book may I study for esic pharmacist exam.my email id [email protected]
please suggest me
21st March 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,send me question paper and books name and how to prepare phar.. exam . [email protected]
4th July 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Which book is best for the preparation of pharmacist recruitment in telangana.plz suggest me my mail id is [email protected]
24th August 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me a government pharmacist exam syllabus and study material and idea of exam, pattern, question
31st March 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi please send me last 3 years question paper of pharmacist exam for Hospital recruitment board.
And also send me model question answer for Pharmacist exam for ESIC Ho
Email id; [email protected]
10th April 2017, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

27th September 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am B.pharma can u ples suggest me best book to prepare for dsssb pharmacist exam
20th January 2019, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Which book is best for saudi entrance exam for pharmacist ?i have exam sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?