17th August 2012, 10:43 PM
Joyeeta Sen

How can I prepare myself for Indian economic Service Examination? Last 10 years question papers with books to be referred?

Sir,
Myself Joyeeta Sen, M.Sc in economics, wants to answer indian economic service examination. so please suggest me how can i prepare myself for this examination. also send me last 10 years question papers with general knowledge and english and suggest name of the books referred for it. my mail id is [email protected]
Thank you

25th April 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for Indian economic Service Examination? Last 10 years question papers with books to be referred?

i m a post graduate in economics. i want to join indian economic service
. how should i prepare.
28th November 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare myself for Indian economic Service Examination? Last 10 years question papers with books to be referred?

sir,
please provide me last 10 yr question papers wid solutions of indian economics service on my email id [email protected] nd pls also suggest books for self study.
23rd January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My name is Divya Shukla.please provde me last 10 year question paper with solution of indian economic service on my email id [email protected] and please suggests books for self study.
25th March 2014, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects we should we take in 11th std for becoming IPS.
26th October 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

HAI IAM SHIVANI STUDYING EIGHT STANDERD I NEED TO KNOW THE BOOK I NEED TO READ TO BECOME AN IFS OFFICER SEND THE INFORMATION TO [email protected]
26th January 2015, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Hai I am DonaJose doing degree on psychology.Which optional subject can I take in IFS examination?Send the information to [email protected]
1st February 2016, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir, this is Tonoli S Awomi Post Gratuated in Economics. Please provide me the answers of mathematics portion from previous years papers. will be thankful. my email id is [email protected]
1st February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir, this is Tonoli S Awomi post gratuated in economics, preparing for IES exam. please provide me the solutions of mathematics portion from previous years paper. will be thankful. my email id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?