27th May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.tech? Where can I get GATE exam model question papers? Books to be referred?

1.what is the elgibility for m.tech and how many marks i want to get in b.tech to apply the gate...?

2.how can i apply to gate exam..?
3.where can i get gate exam model question papers..?
4.can u suggest that how can i achive the success in gate..?
5.i want to become a archetecture so,how can i study and which books i want prepare..?

27th July 2012, 12:10 PM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for M.tech? Where can I get GATE exam model question papers? Books to be referred?

Dear friend,

Academic Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Course

Graduates are allowed to apply for this course. They should have completed B.Tech, MCA or MSc in the any of the areas of engineering. Most of the institutes insist at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam to accept the application. Also it is a must that the candidates should be fluent in English language. They should have pursued 12th standard where the medium of instruction should have been English.

Here is a site where you can download previous years GATE papers.

http://www.gateforum.com/gate_papers.php

Only hard work and perseverance can take you to the top!
Good luck!
8th August 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for M.tech? Where can I get GATE exam model question papers? Books to be referred?

I am student of M.SC COMPUTER SCIENCE final year,i want to know that,if i wish to continue in M.TECH after this,then what should i do now??and what should be done for appearing in GET eaxamination,such as application form fill up,where to submit,important schedules etc...
8th September 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

i'm a btech 2nd year student
i want prepration for gate exam
22nd September 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i am final year student of .b tech in mechanical, i want to do m.tech through the iit bombay..........so what should i do now ?

and suppose i compete my m .tech by iit,so what csn my level compare with iit student both qualification and salary ?

can i use iit er. before my name ?
PLEASE SUGGEST ME ?
23rd September 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

can i have master degree in tech. after having m.sc. in mathematics ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?