20th September 2012, 11:31 AM
sravanthipotlapalli

Which Books should I prepare for the Entrance Exam to join Income Tax Department? When can I apply for the Entrance Exam being a B.Tech Graduate in Computer Science stream?

Sir,

I am a btech graduate in Computer science stream. I am so much interested to get into Income tax department. Please let me what books i should refer to appear for this exams and when can i apply for the exams...

Thanks
Sravanthi

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to get a Job in Income Tax Department?
  2. How to become an income tax inspector? Books to be referred to become one?
  3. How to apply for a job at Income Tax Department? Exams to appear for and date of sale of forms?
  4. What kind of books are to be referred to appear for SSC Income Tax Department entrance exam?
  5. How may I apply for income tax department jobs? Types of questions being asked?
  6. Stream required in 11th and 12th standard for becoming an Income tax officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for Income Tax Officer Exam? How to prepare for it?
  8. How to prepare for Income Tax Officer Exam? Is it a better choice for me to take Coaching for this Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  9. Is there any entrance exam to become income tax officer?
  10. Information regarding Entrance Exam and Procedure to become Income Tax Officer?
  11. Whether B.Sc(IT) pursuing candidate is eligible to apply for Income Tax Officer entrance exam?
  12. How can I prepare for Income Tax Department exam? Eligibility criteria for it?
  13. Best options available after completing BSc?
  14. Best Books to prepare for GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  15. What should I do to become an Income Tax Officer? Which degree would be helpful after 12th?
  16. What is the qualification to apply for income tax entrance examination
  17. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to appear for the entrance exam of M.E? Syllabus of the entrance exam for computer science department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?