17th August 2018, 11:16 AM
Suja jagadeesh

BPharma or BTech, which is better for 12th Science student?

Hello, my son is studying in 12th standard with Science stream. He is interested to study BPharma course. But I am planning to admit him BTech course. I just want to know that which course is better among them?

18th August 2018, 12:32 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BPharma or BTech, which is better for 12th Science student?

Actually it depends upon your interest that in which field you want to pursue your career.
If we talk about B tech then it is an engineering course and it is of duration 4 years and after completing you will be working as an Engineer in Companies. Being an engineer he will have more career opportunities in private sector rather than in government sector.

Whereas after completing B Pharmacy course which is of also 4 years duration you will have more job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sector.
And we cannot compare these two courses because they have their own value so I would like to suggest you to go with your interest.
18th August 2018, 10:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

BTech is preferred in terms of getting jobs and salary but very few people get jobs related to their core branches. BTech is on a high rise now, and we'll be and where as B Pharmacy does not match up to the number of students pursuing B Pharmacy, but this is not a point to worry about if you can study well then both the careers are good.
20th August 2018, 12:51 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> As per my suggestion you should go for Bachelor of Pharmacy course for you bright future rather than B.Tech course.

=> B.Pharm. or Bachelor of Pharmacy is an undergraduate Pharmacy course.

=> The duration of Bachelor of Pharmacy course is four years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream with at least 50% from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?