23rd May 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Which branch to choose between Mechanical and Civil after scoring 57% marks in PCM?

I have passed 12th with 57% marks in PCM. So which branch Mechanical or Civil i should choose?

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering branch should I choose after scoring 77% in PCM in 12th?
  2. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  3. How can I join B.Tech after scoring 70% marks in PCM in 12th class
  4. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India?
  5. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering after scoring 240 marks in PCM out of 300
  6. Future of Engineering? and which branches are going to boom? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. College or branch which I can get after scoring 83 in COMEDK UGET PCM?
  8. Should I choose B.Tech Civil or Mechanical after passing 12th with 59%?
  9. Can I get mechanical branch after scoring 57 marks in MHT CET?
  10. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch after scoring 62 marks in MHT CET
  11. Which engineering branch to choose between Civil, EEE and Mechanical? Which provides a good salary
  12. Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which branch is best for me between Mechanical and Computer after securing 92% in PCM?
  14. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  15. How much marks required for civil or mechanical engineering? I have scored 132 in PCM -- [New]
  16. Which branch should I get after scoring 75% in 12th?
  17. Can I get Jabalpur engineering college and Mechanical Branch, Civil, IT or CS after scoring 5012 rank? I belong to OBC category
  18. Am I eligible for Mechanical Engineering course after scoring 50% marks in PCM and 62% marks in overall? Which are the good engineering courses? What is the criteria?
9th July 2011, 12:12 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch to choose between Mechanical and Civil after scoring 57% marks in PCM?

dear friend ,

for your kind information the admission in the engineering colleges is done on the basis of the score which you secure in the entrance exams.

as you have scored 57 % in the pcm group its not bad score.

to choose the branch for the engineering is strictly depends on the one's interest.
but according to scope in the future you better choose the mechanical branch than the civil.

thanks and best luck
23rd July 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch to choose between Mechanical and Civil after scoring 57% marks in PCM?

Which cources are hard mecanical either electrical
3rd September 2011, 08:01 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which cources are hard mecanical either electrical
dear friend ,

there are nothing is hard in the courses .
we just make issue of it.

i agree that in some of the part of the syllabus have more difficulty level but hard work and better understanding can make it easier.

see mechanical engineering course deals with the study of the engines and purely mechanics.
if you are interested in the study of mechanics then you will found it easier.

electrical engineering course deals with the study of different types of circuits.
and different theories regarding electric current , ac/dc circuits ,etc

the hard subject between them can be determined by how much knowledge of the subject you have .

thanks and best luck
4th September 2011, 09:29 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with 57% marks in PCM
the choice is totally up to you that which branch,you are interested in pursuing but personally,i would recommend you to go for Mechanical engineering as it is an evergreen branch whose need will never finish..there are many companies and much more scope in ME
whereas in civil..the scope is very limited..there are very less jobs and opportunity but salary is good if you get placed in a good company..
final decision is yours..
7th May 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Which is having a good scope
15th February 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

civil is best than mech.engg. .
every one said wrong for student do not take admission to civil. in future also civil lives ever green branch
ok
28th July 2015, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i have 12 class in pcm with 66.6%, so which branch is prefer civil or mechanical for my future which has good scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?