10th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Vicky0707

Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G

Hello mam/sir gud evng/mrng. M vikas. I have dne ma graduation(BSc.) in Biotechnology & wanna do ma P.G. bt m cnfused bout branch either BIOTECHNOLOGY or BIOMEDECINE & GENETIC BRANCH. Bt I hav got gud cllge in south fr BIOMEDICENE n GENETIC branch. Will u pls help me out wch1 Branch is Best fr me Out of thse 2 branches...n also scope of these branches.
Thank u....

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best branch between Biotech, Biomedicine and Genetic Branch?
  2. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  3. Can I do genetic engineering after completing graduation in BSc Biotechnology?
  4. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  5. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  7. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  8. List of companies offering core side job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  9. How to study MSc in Chennai after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  11. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  12. What should we study after +2 to study genetic engineering in future ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I choose B.E Biotechnology or BSc Agriculture?
  14. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  15. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  16. Best careers after completion of 12th with PCB?
  17. Biotechnology Chemistry vs. Biotechnology Physics? Which branch to choose in Biotechnology?
  18. How can I get the scholarships for MSc? I have completed BSc degree in biotechnology and genetic engineering from Public Government University in Bangladesh
12th June 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G

Hello mam/sir..
Now i'm in 1 and my subjects are physics,chemistry,biology and mathematics.i want to study a course related to genetics.so i decided to study genetic engineering.my main doubt is this.genetic engineering is a branch od science which needs a gud knowledge in biology as well as other science subjects and mathematics.but entrance exams like IIT JEE and AIEEE doesn't give any priority to biology.why does dis happenbecoz of the interest towards science,especially biological science related to genetics i decided to become a genetic engineer.is there is no importance for biology or if there is any other special exam for biology after entrance exam?
Is there any other courses related to genetics in medical field?
If m.tech or msc in biotechnology is more preferable for a gud future?
I want to be a genetic engineer who deals with the reaserch about heridetery factors and medicine.so what should i have to do??plz clear my doubts..
4th October 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G

hello, sir, i have completed my BSC in biotechnology..now i am confused with my PG.....as in which branch of biotechnology is better for me.....can i go for medical biotech as i completed my BSC biotechnology in plant and animal....or any other of biotechnology like microbiology...which college is better for study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?