15th July 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology

I am persuing Bsc in zoology with biotechnology as a core subject.What will the best branch of biotechnology to persue Msc?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether pursuing M.Sc through correspondence is valuable for B.Sc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  2. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  3. Can I get admission in MSc Biotechnology after doing BSc in Zoology Hons
  4. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  6. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  7. How to do MSc in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Zoology hons from DU
  8. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  9. List of open universities which provide MSc Biotechnology or other Zoology related subjects? What is the admission procedure for it?
  10. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  11. List of universities offering M.Tech in Advance zoology and Biotechnology? I've completed B.Sc in advanced zoology and Biotechnology
  12. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  13. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Does Loyola College in Chennai come under Anna University? When to get the forms for BBA course in this Institute?
  15. Should I choose B.E Biotechnology or BSc Agriculture?
  16. Which has a better scope in India, MSc Toxicololgy or Biotechnology?
  17. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  18. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
5th October 2014, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology

Same question here too. After my 12th, I'm planning to do Bsc with Zoology and biotech as core subject. Is it advisable? Please tell me in detail.
10th August 2020, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology

Which colleges in Dehi provide B.Sc. In Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?