12th August 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?

Mechanical n civil in the above mentioned branches which branch should better pls choose only one branch
send details...

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  3. When can I get Civil, Mechanical , Electrical branch after scoring a stat women rank of 287 in KIIT?
  4. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  5. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  6. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  7. Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities?
  8. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical?
  9. Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  11. Which branch is the most preferable to me after 12th if I plan to join IAS later?
  12. Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?
  13. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  14. Last 5 years AMIE section A question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which are the preferable semester topics for electronics and communication engineering branch
  16. Can I change my branch after completing Diploma in Civil?
  17. What is more preferable between MSc and M.Tech?
  18. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
18th July 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?

Mechanical n civil in the above mentioned branches which branch should better pls choose only one branch
send details...

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/branch-more-preferable-either-mechanical-civil-engineering-325740.html#ixzz20xgJK3Ux
20th April 2013, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?

Which branch is better at the point of view of placement
18th May 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

which branch is better for engineering students. Give me in the order of merit.
11th June 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

which branch is better to get a job with eee or mechanical
21st November 2013, 04:15 PM
jafferp

Mechanica is most preferable the Civil....because today humans need new enegy forms to survival....after doing M.E you can reasearh on this topic and there also lot of topics ....Both governament and private sectors offering jobs for mechanical with good package....but for civil has mostly government sector jobs..so there is a severe competition...
1st December 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Is there any degree programs for solar power conversion engineering
1st April 2014, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

sir iam diploma in mechanical engg but iam transfer in production engg in B.E which is better
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?