20th August 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities?

Sir, i would like to know which branch of engineering is better among the two,namely civil and mechanical? if it does,please specify me the job opportunities relating both public and private sector? please sir,it is very important for me to frame my future!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical?
  2. Which branch is more preferable, either Mechanical or Civil engineering?
  3. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  5. Is EC branch good in future? Should I take up Civil or Mechanical?
  6. Which branch should I choose for a better future between Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which is the best Branch in Engineering? Career scope of Mechanical Engineering? Which course is a better choice between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Which job is better for me after passing B.Tech in mechanical engineering branch
  9. Admission in engineering after securing 70% in 12th class? Best branch of engineering in Civil, EC and Mechanical?
  10. How to take admission in 4th year B.Tech in Civil or Mechanical branch after passing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  11. Last 5 years AMIE section A question papers?
  12. Career and placements in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to get a seat in AEC, JEC, JIST in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical branch?
  14. Where can I get a job after completing mechanical engineering? Where can I apply for this?
  15. Which type of Diploma course which has more score?
  16. How to get a job in a mechanical core company? I am studying 2nd year B.E in mechanical branch
  17. Which stream is a better choice for me between Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering to get a Job in Government sector?
  18. How to prepare for government job in civil engineering?
23rd August 2014, 09:56 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities?

Both civil and mechanical engineering is good and evergreen branches of engineering. You should always choose a branch as per your interest and comfort since there are opportunities in every field provided you excel in it.
Keeping in close view about the trends of market, it can be stated that mechanical engineering is better than civil engineering with respect to job opportunities. This is because:-

- There is regular demand of mechanical engineers in the industry.
- The number of job openings for mechanical engineers are more.
- There are more mechanical based companies compared to civil engineering.
21st January 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch of engineering is better among Civil and Mechanical in regards to job opprtunities?

Sir,which branch is better among ece,mech,ee,and civil for upsc ias exam.~k.s.moshaal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?