26th March 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

From which branch of PNB Allahabad can I get UPCPMT forms?

from which branch of pnb allahabad can i get upcpmt application form

6th April 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which branch of PNB Allahabad can I get UPCPMT forms?

last date of application form for upcpmt
14th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

how can i download my admit card for upcpmt2011 exam,i still not got it by post?
23rd January 2012, 09:06 PM
sylishneha

Date of forms for UPTU 2012, UPCPMT 2012, BCECE 2012 & AIIMS 2012
Educational Qualification recommended / acceptable for admission into different medical programs are :

For admission to BAMS course the candidates passing Madhyama (with Science as subject) examination of Sampurnanand Sanskrit University, Varanasi are also eligible.

For admission to BUMS the candidate must have passed examination in Urdu at High School or equivalent level.

For admission to MBBS/BDS courses, the eligibility conditions will be as specified by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.

Minimum Marks: The General category candidate must have secured at least average 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidate) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination and should obtain minimum 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidate) marks in Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT).

Note: Candidates appearing qualifying examination Intermediate or equivalent are also eligible to apply for CPMT.
19th April 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

pls suggest the name of nearest branches of allahabad bank from which i can purchase upcpmt2012 form i m a resident of north delhi..
27th April 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

how can i recive the upcpmt form....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?