19th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Which branch we have to select for Aeronautical engineering?

Which branch we have to select for aeronautic engineering ?is there any scope for it for girls ?which institute is best for it?
What is difference between BE and.BTech

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch we have to select for Aeronautical engineering?
  2. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  4. How to study for Aeronautics or Pilot?
  5. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How shall I select a branch in engineering?
  8. Which one is better, Aerospace engineering or Mechancial Engineering?
  9. How to join IAF flying branch after doing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  11. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  12. How may I do Summer Training in Aeronautical Engineering ? What's the applying procedure?
  13. Which branch is the best to join in engineering after 12th?
  14. How to change the branch from Aeronautical engineering to aerospace in different university? Is it possible to do? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) without appearing in JEE Advanced? -- [New]
  16. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
20th May 2013, 12:35 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which branch we have to select for Aeronautical engineering?

Hello friend

BE and b.tech both are same
In india some universities engineering courses are given by the degree b.tech and by some other by b.e

Aeronautical engineering is a good branch
There is a lot of scope in the future
Even girls can do the course
Mostly the colleges offering this course in india are less
So its better if you would do the courses from top universities like II'T , NIT's , BITS etc

all the best
14th August 2013, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch we have to select for Aeronautical engineering?

which branch we have to select for aeronautical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?