19th August 2011, 12:54 PM
meena kumari ias1

Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?

sir.......i passed out my 12th class.plz suggest me a branch so that i can do my preparationm for upsc easily.how about computer science and engineering.will it be useful to me?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I prepare for UPSC? I have passed 12th with PCM with 64.17
  2. Which branch is the most preferable to me after 12th if I plan to join IAS later?
  3. Is m.e computer science and engineering good? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to prepare for UPSC exam being in 3rd year of B.E in Computer science engineering? What is the syllabus for UPSC for B.E Computer science?
  5. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option? -- [New]
  6. Career in Computer engineering after low percentage and Backlog in 1st semester? Branch change a good option?
  7. How can I get railway job in future after completing 12th with Maths, Computer Science
  8. Which branch is better to take in B.Tech Engineering?
  9. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  10. Does any of the UPSC Exam contain the syllabus of CSE?
  11. What course should I take in my 11th standard to become an Astronaut?
  12. How to prepare for UPSC Exam being a candidate pursuing Computer Science Engineering?
  13. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  14. Should I do B.Tech CSE or Mechanical?
  15. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  16. How to prepare for GATE Exam in Computer Science stream? Study Materials and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for this Exam?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  18. After 10th class what should I do to become a Software Engineer?
4th June 2013, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch would be preferable for me to prepare for UPSC after 12th std? Is computer science and engineering a good option?

Sir which branch is good for upsc preparation related engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?