4th May 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the branches available after passing 12th to pursue software engineering?

I am a boy of 16 years old i am going to be in XII .I am good in computer science&i like to do softwere engineering.But i dont know about any branches.Please help me to select a correct branch

16th April 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which are the branches available after passing 12th to pursue software engineering?

Option1:MSc (Software engineering) 5years Integerated course is there in some engineering and Arts college.
Option 2:After completing BE in CS or B.Tech in IT or M.sc(cs) or Msc(IT) .you are Eligible to do ME(Software Engineering) 2years course.
8th February 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the branches available after passing 12th to pursue software engineering?

which branch should i choose for b tech after my 12th
8th February 2013, 05:14 PM
Sikdu

Default Re: Which are the branches available after passing 12th to pursue software engineering?

you can opt for b.sc or B.E or b.tech with cs or it after which you can apply for ME(software engineering)..
Good luck
8th February 2013, 08:59 PM
heskunda
Junior Member+

hell friend
if you want to work as software engineer, you want to study Btec,BE,diploma engineering . in that you want to study computer science engineering,information science engineering, Electronic science engineering and etc
after you can join software engineer joi think thise information satisfied
all the best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?