28th April 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Which are the branches of M.Tech in which I can take admission if I am a computer science student? Can I get in M.Tech Avionics?

i am a computer science student.i want to know all branch of m,tech to which i can take admission.i am interested in m.tech avionics

3rd August 2011, 08:25 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the branches of M.Tech in which I can take admission if I am a computer science student? Can I get in M.Tech Avionics?

hi....according to the rules of the gate examination you can take admission in any field of mtech if you pass your graduation in engineering from any field provided that the rules of the college that you are applying for admission allows you to take that course based on the degree you are having and also you have cleared the gate exam with required level of satisfaction the subject in which you want to take admission in .
that means if you want admission in the avionics then you have to first clear the corresponding gate exam in that paper and then see that the college in which this course is there allows you to take admission in that course even though you are from computers background,
i am also attaching this years examination brochure of gate exam to clear your doubt in an concrete manner
4th August 2011, 11:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the branches of M.Tech in which I can take admission if I am a computer science student? Can I get in M.Tech Avionics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a computer science student.i want to know all branch of m,tech to which i can take admission.i am interested in m.tech avionics
m-tech departments for computer science departments:-

1)computer science engineering
2)software engineering
3)mobile computing.
4)VLSI
5)multimedia
6)software system
7)infomation technology
8)infomation security

etc.

if you are a GATE qualified candidate then you are eligible for those departments.

all the best.
10th November 2011, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir
im btech final year student with it branch
kindly inform me about various ways to get enrolled in m-tech programme along with iformatio about various departments i can opt.
also tell which is best and most opted for(from future point of view).
21st December 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

i m b.tech in computer science pass out in 2011. if i can't qualified gate then also can i do m.tech. i scored 73 persent in b.tech.and plz give me knowledge of all branches in computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?