31st October 2018, 02:58 PM
joy mwaura

Is bridging of Biology and Chemistry permissible in order to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC?

I want to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC but, got D plain in both Biology and Chemistry. Can I bridge both of them and still continue learning from the institution?

31st January 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is bridging of Biology and Chemistry permissible in order to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC?

I want to pursue health records and information technology and Surgery in KMTC but, got D plain in both Biology and Chemistry. Can I bridge both of them and still continue learning

14th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is bridging of Biology and Chemistry permissible in order to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC?

Can I pursue certificate in health records with DMinus in bio

14th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in health records with DMinus in bio with all qualifications in the rest of subject
14th June 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in health records with DMinus in bio with all qualifications in the rest of subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?