31st October 2018, 01:58 PM
joy mwaura

Is bridging of Biology and Chemistry permissible in order to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC?

I want to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC but, got D plain in both Biology and Chemistry. Can I bridge both of them and still continue learning from the institution?

31st January 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is bridging of Biology and Chemistry permissible in order to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC?

I want to pursue health records and information technology and Surgery in KMTC but, got D plain in both Biology and Chemistry. Can I bridge both of them and still continue learning
14th June 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is bridging of Biology and Chemistry permissible in order to pursue Clinical Medicine and Surgery in KMTC?

Can I pursue certificate in health records with DMinus in bio
14th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in health records with DMinus in bio with all qualifications in the rest of subject
14th June 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue certificate in health records with DMinus in bio with all qualifications in the rest of subject
22nd December 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue medicine and surgery in Kenyatta university,but with a c in biology,if I bridge. Can I be able to do it
23rd December 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can bridging in biology and chemistry help in pursue nursing
29th December 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I bridge bio since I had grade c plain , physic chem c ,bio c- maths c
20th January 2020, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I wanted to do community health nursing and I qualify in everything... But I got a d plain in bio an physics.... Can I bridge them and study the same course
6th February 2020, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Will join Kmtc after bridging biology
20th February 2020, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to bridge biology and pursue nursing in kmtc
13th March 2020, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I got mean grade of d plain ana p want to do health records and l got d both chemistry and bio can l do??
22nd March 2020, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I had a C plain mean grade D plain in both biology and chemistry can I bridge to do clinical medicine
10th July 2020, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can it be possible to bridge maths,chemistry and biology to enable me pursue clinical medicine
25th July 2020, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue diploma in clinical medicine after bridging chemistry
28th July 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue diploma in registered nursing after bridging in chemistry and biology/
16th September 2020, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do medicine and surgery but i got c in biology ,how do I become a doctor?
30th August 2021, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue diploma in registered nursing after bridging in chemistry and biology
28th February 2022, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I got a mean grade of C plain,I want to do diploma in orthopedics technology, Will I pursue after bridging biology and maths
30th July 2022, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcse 2015 MG C ,C (plain)Eng,B- math,C bio,B (plain)chem can I be able to do diploma in clinical medicine and surgery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?