14th May 2011, 08:02 AM
David ambrose

Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

Hi i have finished my +2 with 62% in physics, chemistry and biology. Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after doing Bsc biology in my native place
?

Please reply!

29th September 2011, 09:50 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

OF course. there are lots of opportunities for doing it in most of the reputed universities, they ask you for your 12th certificate and also they most of them conduct an exam on their own, which you need to qualify
2nd July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any possibility to do MBBS in abroad after passing BSc Biology with 62% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology?

can i study MBBS after completing BSC BIOLOGY IN INDIA
16th April 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc in Biotechnology. I want to become a Doctor.Is there any course by which i can be a Doctor.I have seen Doctors who have done there B.Sc and some other Courses such as LCEH,PT,etc and become doctors.Can You pls help me out.
24th March 2014, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

i have complted my pharm d can i do mbbs in abroad??? is there any age limit??? to do mbbs??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?