6th February 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology be accepted for Pharmacy course in KMTC?

I did my KCSE in 2017. I got a mean grade of C plain with C plus in Mathematics, C plain in Englis but D plain in Chemistry and Biology and I really love to pursue Pharmacy course in KMTC. Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology be accepted? Please, advice me because I have passion in it and it has been my dream course.

4th May 2018, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Talking Re: Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology be accepted for Pharmacy course in KMTC?

If you want to pursue pharmacy course then you must have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 with PCM or PCB from a recognised board with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.
Many reputed institutes conduct entrance exam to give admission whereas in private colleges you can seek admission on the basis of money.
This is the basic eligibility criteria which is required.
6th August 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology be accepted for Pharmacy course in KMTC?

I have a diploma in pharmacy. Am registered by PPB .now I want to upgrade my career can I qualify for higher diploma in pharmacy?
29th September 2018, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will bridging in Chemistry and Biology be accepted for Pharmacy course in KMTC?

I have diploma in health records and information technology from Kenya medical training college graduated 7/12/2017, and wish to join kenya medical training college again to pursue diploma in pharmacy and I manage to score mean grade of C Plain
English C
Kiswahili B -
Mathematics C
Chemistry C -
Biology C-
please can I qualify to join
30th November 2018, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I attained a mean grade of D , I have gone for a short course in taking care of disables, have been working at mediheel hospital as nurse assistance. Kindly what can I do to upgrade and join your institution?
21st December 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I attained a mean grade of D,I scored English grade C-,Math D,Biology D-,Chemistry D. Can I qualify to get a course in KMTC(clinical Officer)
22nd December 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have a D grade but I dream of becoming a nurse can I join KMTC and do a certificate
23rd December 2018, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to bridge chemistry, physics and biology can I secure admission at kmtc for a diploma course if I attained a mean grade of D
26th December 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I have a mean grade of C plain with biology C- and chemistry C-, maths C , English C , Physicd C. Is it possible for admission for Diploma in Nursing?
27th December 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

I attained a c stand. C in English, c in kiswahili, B- in math,biology & chemistry D.CRE C,AGR C and Hist B-.how can I joint KMTC.cause nursing was my career. Plz help.
28th December 2018, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bridging in chemistry and biology to be able to do nursing? I scored a mean grade of C- ,mathD, English C-,chemistry D, biology D. Please it has been my passion.
3rd January 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I sat for my kcse this year and managed to score mean grade of c plain, d plus in biology and chemistry,c plus in mathematics and c minus in English,kiswahili c plain, so please advice is it possible for me to join kmtc
5th January 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I scored a mean grade of C with B- in Biology D in Chemistry B- in English which diploma course can I pursue in KMTC?
21st January 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I have a mean grade of C but D in Chen and D in biology. Can I bridge them and join kmtc?
25th January 2019, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I got a mean grade of C-(MINUS) in 2018 kcse and I have D in bio and D in chem is there a course I can pursue at KMTC
10th March 2019, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

I attained a mean grade of C plain,got B plain in maths,C- in Bio ,B- chem and Eng C- .can i secure diploma in pharmacy at KMTC? i really have passion for this course.
20th March 2019, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

how do I get to do community health nursing diploma with all qualification expect a D in biology which is now the barrier here
3rd May 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

I scored a mean grade of c plain with c in English Cplain in maths B_ in kiswahili D plain in biology and D in chemistry can I qualify to do pharmacy?
22nd July 2019, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I have a c- the year 2015,which course can i get in kmtc?
31st August 2019, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Can i bridge in order to start with a diploma in nursing instead of starting with a certificate in kmtc?
16th September 2019, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do certificate in nursing with a C- as a mean grade after bridging in biology chemistry and mathematics...
22nd December 2019, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I did my Kcse 2019 I scored bio C maths D chemistry D and a mean grade of C-
And I love to pursue CO at KMTC can I get a chance to be admitted if I bridge in chemistry and math
7th January 2020, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Uko had this grade I kcse 2019 c- in English D plain in kiswahili D plain in CRE D plain in History D- in biology D- in math and an E in biology
20th January 2020, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue pharmacy but I scored a D in biology and a C in chemistry
1st February 2020, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue medical lab but I scored D in biology what shall I do?
12th February 2020, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

I got a mean grade of c- a c in English D in chemistry and D- in biology .I have a passion in nursing ever since I was born my grades in biology messed me up but can I get any course that I can do related to nursing..??thank you
19th February 2020, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

I have always dreamt of pursuing pharmacy at kmtc. I got the following grades in kcse, D in maths, D in biology, D in cre, C in English, B- in Swahili and D - in chemistry. aggregate grade was c-, please help
21st April 2020, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I attained a mean grade of c minus with a c plus in english a d plain in both biology and chemistry can i bridge the two subject to qualify in certificate in nursing?
23rd April 2020, 11:26 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Mianly PCB or PCM with minimum of 50-60%Mark's in 12th standard in any of the stream is eligible to join the course of Pharmacy either its Diploma or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy in any of the state.

--Age not less than 18 years and no any upper age limit.
17th July 2020, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

i attained a mean grade of C in K.C.S.E with a C- in biology,can i bridge the biology to qualify a diploma in clinical medicine
26th July 2020, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

I have a mean grade of cplain...but I got a dplain in biology and physics..and c in English
28th July 2020, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

I had c- of 38 points in kcse with the following D in chem ,D- in maths and biology ,B- in Agric,C- in English and kiswahili ,A- in history and c in cre can I pursue cert in nursing
5th August 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I got Biology D and maths D can I bridge in order to do diploma in pharmacy..
9th September 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I qualify for a diploma in community health nursing i except I got a D in chemistry which hinders me for a dip course do u do bridging for sciences if not where can I pursue a certificate in community health nursing? Here in Nairobi?
4th May 2021, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

can l join kmtc diploma in clinic medicine with a D in chemistry
12th May 2021, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma courses and at the same time bridging for mathematics
12th May 2021, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

how can one upgrade his biology ,chemestry and mathematics before joining KMTC
13th May 2021, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can one bridge two subjects
17th May 2021, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

I've sat for my kcse and got a C plain with C- in maths and physics and D plain in biology and B- in English..can I still bridge in biology to do pharmacy at kmtc
21st July 2021, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I bridge 3 subjects for pharmacy?
14th January 2022, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I did my kcpe 1999 ,attaine b_,,biology A_,English ,chemistryb_,math d,took diplomas in pharmacy finished 2005,my question is can I register with ppb now or am late?
16th January 2022, 03:04 PM
Sheembaa

Yes you can registered yourself in Pharmacy and Poison board now only if you are a registered pharmacist.

Just following simple rules which can be showing in their official site.
7th April 2022, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue medicine after bridging Chemistry and,Mathematics and English?
26th April 2022, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue diploma in clinical medicine with a D in chemistry?
2nd June 2022, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i join kmtc clinical if i scored c plain mean grade. Biology D, english B, Mathematics D- after bridging Maths and biology
27th June 2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

I sat for my KCSE the year 2012 and attained a mean grade of C plain with C- English, C- Biology, C- Chemistry B- Kiswahili and C- in Mathematics can i pursue diploma in pharmacy at KMTC or is bridging in those subjects accepted to meet the qualifications needed. Kindly advise I really have a passion for this course. Thank you.
28th June 2022, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

I sat for my KCSE the year 2012.I attained a mean grade of C plain with C- English C- mathematics B- kiswahili C- Biology and C- Chemistry. Cai I still secure a diploma in pharmacy at KMTC after bridging the three subjects. Kindly advise I really have passion for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?