10th June 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Brief information of NET exam for Physics? How to appear for it and what are the legal requirements? Last date of submission of form?

please give a detailed brief information of net exam for phsics.how can i appear in this exam?what are legal requirements of thif type of exam?what is the last date of submission of form?

15th August 2011, 11:14 PM
Sehwag6

Default Re: Brief information of NET exam for Physics? How to appear for it and what are the legal requirements? Last date of submission of form?

Net stands for national eligibility test

eligibility:-

**finished your master degree graduation

**no age limit

**it is the entrance for lecturers

all the best
5th January 2012, 09:31 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Brief information of NET exam for Physics? How to appear for it and what are the legal requirements? Last date of submission of form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please give a detailed brief information of net exam for phsics.how can i appear in this exam?what are legal requirements of thif type of exam?what is the last date of submission of form?

Complete Information On UGC NET Exam

The NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted by the UGC (University Grants Commission) every year twice in the months of June and December

For appearing in the UGC NET Exam, a candidate must fulfill the following minimum conditions :-

For Candidates Appearing For Lectureship

The candidates must have completed their post graduation with an aggregate of 55% without rounding off

There is no age upper age limit for candidates appearing in the exam

For candidates applying for JRF

Candidates wiling to to apply for the Junior Research Fellowship Program apart from having completed their post graduation with an aggregate of 55% should be less than 28 years of age as seen on the first date of the month of the exam..

For more information on the UGC NET..you can visit http://ugcnetonline.in

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
5th January 2012, 09:56 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Brief information of NET exam for Physics? How to appear for it and what are the legal requirements? Last date of submission of form?

hai frnd.........
the national educational testing bureau of university grants commission (ugc) conducts eligibilty test net to determinine eligibility for lectureship and for award of junior research fellowship (jrf),social science,forencsic science, computer science and etc........
for candidates who descries topursue research ,the junior research fellowship (jrf)
jrf is avialable for five years subject to fulifilying the test for jrf.
jrfs are available only to the candidates who opt for it in their application forms
FORMAT OF THE EXAM
FIRST I
Duration : 11/4 hours (9.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)
No Of Questions : 100
Qustion Type : Paper -I shall be of general nature , intended to assess the teaching / research
Aptitude of the candidate.
comprehension , divergent thinking & general awareness of the candidates
First II
Duration : 11/4 hours (9.30 A.M to 10.45 A.M)
No Of Questions : 100
Qustion Type : Paper -II shall consists of short questions based on the subject selected by the candidate
Second III
Duration : 21/2h (1.30 P.M to 4.00 P.M)
No Of Questions : 200
Qutions Types : descriptive questions from the subject selected by the candidate
ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA
min qualification : msters
Qualifying subjects : humanities and social sciences , computer sciences & applications electronic sciec=nce etc
min marks: 55% marks in the qualifiying exam
min age : junior research fellowship: not more then 28years
a relaxation upto 5years is provided to the candidates
7th February 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I m PG in Electronics ,can i eligble for net exam for Physics

Amrendra Kumar Singh
21st March 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

From where i can get net physics exam previous year papers?
23rd July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i had cmpltd my b.sc and takng admision in m.sc physics....if i would be eligible for net xam?
23rd July 2012, 11:13 PM
samatha89
Member+

Net stands for national eligibility test

eligibility:-

**finished your master degree graduation

**no age limit

**it is the entrance for lecturers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?