5th December 2010, 07:01 PM
Chakry

BSNL JTO exam eligibility after AMIE and M.Tech and work experience?

I m serving in Indian Air Force as Technician. I have completed AMIE (E & C) and M.Tech (IT) from KSOU. My DOB is 25 Jun 1973 and already completed 18 yrs of service. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO??

16th December 2010, 01:11 PM

Default Re: BSNL JTO exam eligibility after AMIE and M.Tech and work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chakry View Post
I m serving in Indian Air Force as Technician. I have completed AMIE (E & C) and M.Tech (IT) from KSOU. My DOB is 25 Jun 1973 and already completed 18 yrs of service. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO??
yes , you are eligible person.you will join the M.Tech.
9th February 2011, 11:48 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: BSNL JTO exam eligibility after AMIE and M.Tech and work experience?

Hello sir,

The eligibility for BSNL-JTO exam is to have a graduation degree in any one of these streams, Electronics/Electrical/Radio/Telecommunication/Civil/Computer Science.

As you have completed your AMIE(E&C) you are eligible in this case.
The age criteria of this exam says that ex-Service Men will get the benefit of age relaxation as per central government rules.

So according to this you may be eligible to write this exam.
10th February 2011, 10:40 AM
Ankur agrawal

Yes sir u are egilible
in the perticular exam........
27th July 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is Rameswarao, i am working as technician in telecomns in Army and i am having BSC comp science Diploma in electronics and telecomn by Military College of Telecomn, i am eligible for JTO exams
5th August 2011, 06:01 AM
Unregistered

hi sir i am doing amie last paper after my 12 can i apply for bsnl jto
31st August 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have completed my 3 year diploma in Information Technology . Please tell me the the PSUs and Government jobs into which i can apply.
2nd December 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

my qualification is M.Sc ,Mtech in electronics , age 34 running, can i eligible for JTO of BSNL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?