31st October 2021, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

A BTech engineer who is doing MS in USA can pursue Medical to become a Doctor?

I am an engineer from india doing ms in USA and want to follow the passion of becoming doctor which which will take 10 years and above in usa which I am ok with so can I become a doctor in usa after doing my 10+2 , btec engineering in cs from India and doing ms in USA , will I'll be eligible to become doctor under this circumstances ? or do a person needs to be green card holder as in this situation ??

25th December 2021, 06:40 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: A BTech engineer who is doing MS in USA can pursue Medical to become a Doctor?

Studying medicine in USA will be a total of eight years of study and three to seven years of practice
An Indian citizen can study medicine in USA but we'll have to put some of the criterias
candidate must have studied physics, chemistry and biology in their 12th standard and must have scored at least 60% in the 12th board exams
it is good if you have scored more than 60 percentage in your 12th exams as this will increase the chances of getting admission into a good college
some of the universities will require you to give a certain aptitude test or TOEFL test in order to be eligible
Certain universities seville also require you to study any other for your program in order to to maintain your credit score
it is not necessary for you to be a green card holder in order to study MBBS in the states but the college fees are the University fees will be the same as applicable for an international student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?