21st July 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What should I do pursue BDS job in USA after completing the course in India? Is there any extra course to be done in USA?

What am I supposed to do if I've completed BDS in India and want to pursue practice in USA, and I do have a green card.? Can you please help me to understand and get the job in USA? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  2. List of top colleges for MDS in USA
  3. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  4. How may I get a job in USA, UK or any other foreign country after completing BDS from India?
  5. What are the available job options in USA after completing BDS from India?
  6. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  7. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  8. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  9. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  10. What are the available job options in USA and UK after doing BDS from India?
  11. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  12. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  13. After doing PG can we get a job in USA?
  14. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which country is best to study MBBS among China and US? Benefits of study MBBS in China and US?
  16. What are the courses available in USA after BDS? What are the job opportunities available in USA?
  17. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  18. What is the exam to give for practicing in USA or UK after completion of BDS from India? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?