18th November 2010, 04:30 PM
sreni_2010

Cabinet secratrait, tech field officer in ARC syllabus and previous years question papers

sir, pls get me info on syllabus ,and questions for the post in senior feild officer in ARC.if any question samples ...dat tooo
thank you
regards

22nd November 2010, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cabinet secratrait, tech field officer in ARC syllabus and previous years question papers

Sir,
I have applied for Imagery Analyst in Cabinet Secretariat(ARC). I am unaware of the syllabus.I will be thankful to you if you also provide me with previous question papers and syllabus. You can contact me at [email protected]
3rd December 2010, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cabinet secratrait, tech field officer in ARC syllabus and previous years question papers

Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the post of Senior Field Officer (Technical). Please tell me the syllabus and also provide the previous years questions papers.
9th December 2010, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

if anybody got any papaers please paste here
28th January 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of Senior Field Officer (Technical). Please tell me the syllabus and also provide the previous years questions papers
28th January 2011, 07:48 PM
vivek_7575

Please tell me the previous years questions papers.
general science paper(main examination) for the post of Senior Field Officer (Technical)
4th February 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the previous years questions papers or any book realted to the below post
general science paper(main examination) for the post of Senior Field Officer (Technical)

[email protected]
4th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

for the post of Senior Field Officer (Technical). Please tell me the syllabus and also provide the previous years questions papers
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
4th February 2011, 01:46 PM
vivek_7575

for the post of Senior Field Officer (Technical). Please tell me the syllabus and also provide the previous years questions papers

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
10th February 2011, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

please give me information about syllabus and previous years questions papers for General Science(Mains exam) Depty field officer(Technical) in ARC cabinate cecreteriat. My mail is [email protected].
14th February 2011, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

please send me main exam question pattern written or objective of SFO

[email protected]
29th March 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

plese ser to DFO(T) TEST DATE 11-12-2011 TO FOUR MONTH LATS TO REVEST FOR RESULT COMMING
TO DAY
15th June 2011, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the job profile of DLI -DFO (TECH) in cabinate secretariate.please give me information of the question.my email id is [email protected]
18th June 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am satish from jammu and kashmir so i want to know the syallubus of Deputy field officer and assistant. plz help me
30th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

i have interview for the post of DFO(tech).............plz let me know hoe to prepare for the same.My mail id is [email protected]
8th August 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to get the previous exam of research officer in cabinet secr. in computer science field. kindly send some question paper of previous examination on my id. My id is [email protected]
27th August 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

please help me to crack the cabinet secretariat, Deputy field officer(tele) exam. please can some one suggest the relevant books or questions pertaining to the same.

thanks & rgds
mohit nachappa
10th March 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

please give me information about syllabus, reference books and previous years questions papers for Maths and Physics (Mains exam) for Depty field officer(Technical) in cabinate cecreteriat and Depty field officer(GD)

My mail is [email protected]

Thanks In-adavance!!

Regards,
Ramesh
3rd December 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for assistant in arc cabinet secretariat
16th December 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
Please tell me the syllabus for assistant in ARC Cabinet Secretariat.....
22nd December 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Arc paper held on 22.12.13
gk 50 marks; english100marks;math 50 mark
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?