18th February 2020, 12:23 PM
Vcghbxzz

Can a 12th failed student get admission in Kendriya Vidhalaya as a repeater of class 12th?

Sir/Madam, if I fail in Physics in CBSE 12th boards, and want to repeat class 12th then can I take admission in KV school as a repeater? If not Kendriya Vidhalaya then is there any other CBSE Board affiliated government schools which have very low fees because I can't afford other private schools.

18th March 2020, 12:32 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a 12th failed student get admission in Kendriya Vidhalaya as a repeater of class 12th?

If you want to change your school then you have to take re-admission in 11th standard in a CBSE school (Government) as fresher. You will not be allowed to repeat your 12th from a different school. This process will take two more valuable years from your life.
20th March 2020, 03:58 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a 12th failed student get admission in Kendriya Vidhalaya as a repeater of class 12th?

---No you are not eligible for doing 12th standard from another board again.

--If you are intrested to change your board,first you want to start your admission process in 11th standard.

--Directly admission in 12th is not possible

--Also you want a migration certificate some time to change your board.
23rd March 2020, 05:16 PM
vishwalathiya

minimum how many percentage required 10th and 12th for admission in NAEMD in Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?