10th July 2016, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student?

Hello sir, I was failed in 12th(PCM) from CBSE but now I am willing to get re-admission as a regular student. But school administration is not allowed to take readmission in 12th and offering to get appear as a private student. What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student? Will there be any difference in mark sheet for private and regular student?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CBSE School as a regular student if failed in PCM?
  2. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  3. Can I do CS as a regular student after passing 12th with 68% through CBSE?
  4. Difference between private and regular 12th CBSE?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class 12th from CBSE school to CGBSE school?
  6. Whether a D.Ed candidate is eligible to do 10th again from PSEB in Punjabi additional subject?
  7. Whether 12th offered in Private Schools is through Regular or Open Schooling? Do I have to attend classes?
  8. Can I get admission in CBSE school after failing in 12th?
  9. Which is better, B.Com regular or correspondence? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  11. Can a 12th passed student reappear in 12th exam of ISC board as a regular candidate? Procedure to reappear in 12th exam as a regular candidate?
  12. Is it possible to study 12th in any Regular School without appearing in 11th standard?
  13. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  14. Can I apply as a regular student for B.A after completing 12th from National Open School?
  15. Can I give CBSE 12th exam from private being Haryana State Board student?
  16. What are the differences between B.Com private and regular?
  17. Do we need to submit 11th certificate to give private exam? Difference between private and regular? How can I apply for private exams in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the process to appear for private student?
11th July 2016, 04:43 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student?

If you are trying to apply in same school from you failed then try to apply in some other school. If not then better to apply from any private school. Regular school means every day you attend the class. In private school or you can distance learning you don't attend the class. You simply study from home only & give examination. Make sure whatever private school you chose must be approved by the government. Search about that before joining. Mark sheet from regular school will be considered first then private school certificate.
12th July 2016, 02:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I re-appear in 12th if failed in 12th and school refuses to provide admission as a regular student? What is the difference between re-appearing as regular student and as a private student?

I am sorry to say that if you have failed once in your board examination and wish to appear for it again in the concluding year, you cannot go for it a regular candidate as there is no such provision for it. You can surely opt for the examination as a private candidate.

The basic difference is that a regular candidate is one who is allowed to attend classes on a regular basis and a private candidate is not.
12th July 2016, 03:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can re appear in class 12th again after failing in the same class, if the School refuses to provide you admission as a regular student then you can take admission as an external candidate. In that case you will not have to attend the School daily, only you have to give your examinations instead. This is the basic difference in between regular and external candidate, rest will be the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?