2nd May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?

can a art,commerce or scince student become a pilot in indian air force (iaf)

7th May 2012, 12:38 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a art,commerce or scince student become a pilot in indian air force (iaf)
Commerce and Arts students are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force for the post of pilot, only the students of science stream are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot. A candidate can join Indian Air force as a pilot through National defence academy examination. This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission twice a year. The eligibility required for the National defence academy examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 those applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
For the National defence academy examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 12:52 PM
bablubeniwal7

Default Re: Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?

hi,
art and commerce students are not eligible for the post of pilot in indian air force.
here is nda exam for you which is conducted by upsc twice in a year
nda exam is conducted into three wings
1-indian navy

2-indian army

3-indian air force

only the students of science stream are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot.
age limit
16.5-19 years
Education Qualification
12th standard with science stream
for more,
www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 01:03 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?

i am really sorry to tell you that the arts and commerce students can not become pilot in air force.
only science students can apply for the Indian Air Force.

science students can give the NDA test for Air Force after 12th.
Eligiblity for NDA

Educational Qualifications:

For Army wing of National Defence Academy:
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Navy wing:
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

• Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Age Limits:
• Candidate born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1996.

for more details click the folowing link:
www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 01:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

i am really sorry to tell you that the arts and commerce students can not become pilot in air force.
only science students can apply for the Indian Air Force.

science students can give the NDA test for Air Force after 12th.
Eligiblity for NDA

Educational Qualifications:

For Army wing of National Defence Academy:
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

For Air Force and Navy wing:
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equilvalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

• Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.

Age Limits:
• Candidate born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st January, 1996.

for more details click the folowing link:
www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 03:06 PM
bablucena9

HI,
ONLY SCIENCE STUDENT CAN BECOME A PILOT IN INDIAN AIR FORCE BY APPLYING NDA EXAM WHICH IS CONDUCTED BY UPSC TWICE IN A YEAR.
FOR MORE,
www.upsc.gov.in
7th May 2012, 05:57 PM
tash1991

May be Commerce and Arts students are not eligible for this
9th June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

why not appoint commerce student in air force plz answere my question if you are write?????????????????
ANSWRE
9th June 2012, 01:59 PM

Smile Re: Can a Arts, commerce or science student become a Pilot in Indian Air Force?

Commerce and Arts students are not eligible to apply for the Indian Air force for the post of pilot, only the students of science stream are eligible to apply for the Indian Air force as a pilot. A candidate can join Indian Air force as a pilot through National defence academy examination. This examination is conducted by the Union public service commission twice a year. The eligibility required for the National defence academy examination is given below:

Education Qualification
For the National defence academy examination a candidate should be 10+2 pass and should have physics and maths at 10+2 those applying for the Indian Air force and Navy.
Those appeared in the 10+2 examination are also eligible to apply for the National defence academy examination.

Age Limit
For the National defence academy examination candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

For more information on National defence academy examination you can also visit at the below web site:
www.upsc.gov.in
9th June 2012, 02:33 PM
sumit911

I have attached the Indian Air Force Advertisement where you can find all the details you require.

AFCAT advt for Men.pdf
9th June 2012, 02:35 PM
sumit911

I have attached the Indian Air Force Advertisement where you can find all the details you require.

Attachment 95771
12th June 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

can i join indian force for pilot after passin 10th standard
28th July 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

B.com student can apply
30th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I am Graduate from commerce faculty, age 21 year, I want to join Indian Army, navy or air force so please update me what i do?
8th August 2012, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i am a BE(e&c) student any job applications i can apply to air force & when
8th August 2012, 05:27 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi!!!!
I would like to tall you, only science students with mathematics are eligible for the Indian air force,...
One can lake a way in Indian air force through NDA (NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY) & CDS (COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE).

The educational requirement for the Indian air force ,THROUGH THIS examinations are 12th degree & graduation degree with physics & maths respectively.

The age limit for this examinations are 16.5-19 years,..for NDA
,& for CDS exam, the limit 19-23 years..

So, commerce & arts students cannot apply for the Indian air force..

Exam pattern-

thank you!!
~gamble~
7th December 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

if i am 24 years old , can i submit for indian airforce
21st December 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Is there is no passibility to become a piolot for business administration students. And i have statics and mathamatics paper also have operation research paper......?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?