11th February 2011, 05:48 PM
rohit.shukla33

Can an average person qualify civil services exam? What are the Physical and Mental requirement to be eligible for the exam?

Dear Sir,

This is rohit shukla,

I want to know the basic need for attempting the ips exams (mentaly and physically both).

and we know that this job is the top ranking job so therefore i also want to know that an average person can pass out it?

Hope i will get your best response.

Thanks & Regards

Rohit Shukla

12th February 2011, 07:52 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can an average person qualify civil services exam? What are the Physical and Mental requirement to be eligible for the exam?

As mentioned by you it is not easy to crack this exam which is highly rated. However any person who stays focused on what he/she wants can surely clear it. It is a must that the candidate understand the areas that he/she should master in. To cover all the areas it is a must that the candidate follow a strict routine and ensure that all the areas are covered. Solving previous year papers is a must.

27th February 2011, 01:38 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: Can an average person qualify civil services exam? What are the Physical and Mental requirement to be eligible for the exam?

Yes any normal graduate can appear civil services exam . But you should have a wide knowledge , Presence of mind and very quick in response. Also they prefer people who are physically sound.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?