20th December 2011, 11:27 PM
vishal3578

Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?

Hi.... I m B.E. final year student and my branch is electronics and telecommunication but after graduation is there any chance so that i can change my field for PG in Civil

Related Questions:
  1. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  2. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  3. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma? -- [New]
  4. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  6. Syllabus of AE for Electronics and Telecommunication branch? Date for the post of Assistant Engineering in CSEB?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  8. What are the ways to change the branch from Electronics and Telecom to CS if I have a backlog in 1st semester?
  9. Will there be any carrer scope through M.Tech in Astronomy from IITs?
  10. Cutoff list for electronics and telecommunication branch in government engineering college
  11. Extra Courses related to Electronics and Telecommunication Branch?
  12. Should I change my branch from computer science engineering to ETC just to appear for IES or UPSC exam? Is CS approved branch of UPSC or IES exam?
  13. After finishing diploma what should I do except engineering?
  14. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Electronics and Telecommunication stream?
  15. Last 5 years solved papers of Mahatransco for J.E post for electronics and telecommunication
  16. How to track the vacancies in Private Mobile Companies like Tata, Airtel, Reliance?
  17. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  18. Which branch to prefer, Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication?
26th August 2012, 12:00 AM
ad55

Default Re: Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?

Yes you can definetely change your field for post graduation but there is no future scope if you change your field as post graduation is the specialization to the general branch of engineering you studied in graduation,changing field will get you into many troubles ,accoding to me you should not change your field and do the post graduation in the same field
27th January 2013, 10:32 PM
SHARIB IZHAR

Default Re: Can a B.E (Electronics and Telecommunication) graduate change his branch in Post Graduation(Civil)?

Hello friend,

No, you can not change your branch in civil Engineering. You can only convert your branch in some advanced branches of electronics and telecommunication.

So, its better to concentrate on your studies with the same branch.

Good luck.........
28th January 2013, 04:03 PM
pushp ranjan

Hello !!!

yes, friend you can easily change your branch in post graduation as it was before in graduation.

but there are too many conditions on it, some of them are as follows:-

1. you can choose the field related to your branch only.
2. but if you will choose the field different to your branch than you might be in trouble,
since the Post graduation is the advance of graduation and you are taught the advance of the subject which you have been taught in graduation.

so, changing branch will make you uncomfortable to cope up in future.

since you are a brilliant guy.
so you might be understanding this.

hope i am clear to you.
thanks for posting in EALP.
28th January 2013, 06:03 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal3578 View Post
Hi.... I m B.E. final year student and my branch is electronics and telecommunication but after graduation is there any chance so that i can change my field for PG in Civil
Helo friend, No way dear!!

you can not change your branch in civil Engineering. You can only convert your branch in some advanced branches of electronics and telecommunication.

So, its better to concentrate on your studies with the same branch.

gdluck!!
14th February 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of S.E E&TC engineering. I wanted to know that is it possible to do photography/sound engineering after my graduation??
varsha.
11th July 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.tech in electronics &communication in 2011 but still i am jobless.i want to do civil engineering is there any scheme for three year degree in civil.or is there any job chances in telecom in private sector
23rd March 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

presently i m in 2nd year ,CS branch and in future i wanted to do MS in applied physics
can you tell how should i proceed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?