16th July 2012, 08:55 PM
akanksha 123

Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?

are B.tech 4th year students can also be appear in psu's examinations? if not than what is the eligibility criterion for appearing in psu exams?

3rd January 2013, 06:16 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?

hi,
PSU Criteria :-
For maximum PSU i.e Public Sector undertaking Exams required at-least First class in Graduation.
Engineering Students Finds most of the Jobs in PSU's like ONGC , BHEL , BEL , HPCL and many more.
As whenever these Sectors Notifies any Notification for the Recruitment they Generally put below Criteria , they are

First Class in Graduation
All clear with present Academics record i.e should not be any active backlog.
There should not be any Gap more than Two years.
You can Visit this Site PSU Jobs..with Eligibility for More information regarding Present notification and Details.
Thank you............................
3rd January 2013, 08:03 PM
pushp ranjan

Smile Re: Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?

Hello Guest !!

yes, a B.TECH 4th year studen can apply for the PSU exam.
but then also you shoul satisfy the criteria for this:-

you must be above 25 years of the age.
you can attempt PSU exam for 2 times only.

also there are many criteria that candidate has to satisfy for getting enrolled in the PSU exam.

so.it will be better for you to go through PSU websited given below.

http:\\www.psu.ac.in
29th August 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can B.Tech 4th year students appear for PSU examination? What is the eligibility criteria to appear for PSU exam?

How to apply for psu jobes. What is the process ?
28th March 2014, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

CAN B-TECH 4TH year students appear for ssc j.e or CPO jobs...
16th October 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing final year eee ? now can i apply any iocl,ongc,hcl types of company or not...what qualification i need to apply the company???
1st May 2016, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to the apply for PSU jobs in appearing final year how to the apply application forms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?