29th June 2011, 07:00 PM
sinma

What should I do to crack PSU's? Examination dates for PSU and IES exam?

sir,
m varun kalra jst given my b.tech xams of 4th year..mechanical branch
hv got fractured 4 2 months..wanna know that wat shuld i do at home to crack psu's and wat are the xamination dates for psu's and ies xam?

16th August 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to crack PSU's? Examination dates for PSU and IES exam?

i am in 3rd yr btech.....n 4m cse branch ..wat sud i do for craking psu exams
24th January 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to crack PSU's? Examination dates for PSU and IES exam?

I am ravi frm 2nd year mechanical engineering and i want to know the the basic ideas that what are psu's ,gate and ies and also some important tips for their prepration during my college times.please reply me on ny email id
7th February 2014, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of ies exams in 2014.how to apply for it? where can i get application forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?