17th March 2012, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of Chandigarh appear for NET exam held in Chennai? What are the norms and conditions?

i wanna know whether a candidate of chhattisgarh appear in the NET exam held in chennai...if yes,what are the norms and conditions of attempting for the same...?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get results of NTSE exam held on 21th Nov?
  2. Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com? -- [New]
  3. Maximum age limit for lectureship in India? What is the necessity of clearing the NET? How many times exams are held in a year?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  5. What are the norms and conditions of opening a new B.Ed college?
  6. How to become a Pilot after completion of 10+2?
  7. How may I get B.Ed sampled solved question papers of Jammu university? How may I get syllabus for the same?
  8. How much marks are needed in CBSE to get admission in PEC?
  9. Is PGDBA equivalent to Post Graduate degree as per UGC norms? Is it compulsory to opt for PG subject for NET exam? Can I take my graduation subject for NET exam?
  10. Is it possible to get educational loan in middle of B.Tech?
  11. In which MSc College can i get after scoring 49.38%?
  12. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  13. On what basis I will get Education Loan to study B.Arch? Which Bank is suitable for Education Loan?
  14. What is the eligibility for Assistant Professor?
  15. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test held by Punjab University Chandigarh
  16. When will the result for exam in PGI Chandigarh be declared?
  17. What is the syllabus of non GATE entrance exam held by Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh?
  18. Top mca colleges in Chennai? MCA entrances held in Chennai state? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2012, 04:16 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a candidate of Chandigarh appear for NET exam held in Chennai? What are the norms and conditions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna know whether a candidate of chhattisgarh appear in the NET exam held in chennai...if yes,what are the norms and conditions of attempting for the same...?
Yes, you can appear for NET Examination in Chennai, if you are Belong to Chhattisgarh. There is no issue in that, but you have to submit your application form in Chennai examination center. When you filled the NET Application form online completely then you have to take a print out of that application form and send to the UGC Examination center in which you want to appeared for the test.

To apply for NET Examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course with minimum 55% Marks and you must have attained the age of 19 years.

The examination is conducted in June and December Every year and for this year June NET Examination is going to be held soon on 24/June/2012. If you have missed to apply for June NET, then please dont worry because you can apply for December NET Examination, The Notification of December NET Examination will be Published soon in the month of October. Eligible candidates may fill the application form online only.

If you have already apply for June NET Examination, then please prepared well and I think you had already prepared for NET and now there is very less time to appeared for test, the dates of NET is coming soon. So please work hard and check the latest pattern from the UGC Website.

ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?