26th December 2019, 10:08 AM
Shakthi jasmine

Can a Commerce student is eligible to study Homeopathic degree course?

Hello Sir/Madam, can a Commerce student study Homeopathic Medicine degree course since, I have studied Science with PCMB subject combination in first year and unfortunately I turned in to Commerce in second year of Intermediate and my percentage in 2nd year was 65%.

28th December 2019, 02:15 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Commerce student is eligible to study Homeopathic degree course?

To get admission in BHMS course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper from a recognised board.

So, if you have passed the 12th in Commerce stream then you are not eligible to get admission in BHMS course.

Admission is conducted on the course on the basis of entrance examination.
28th December 2019, 06:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Commerce student is eligible to study Homeopathic degree course?

The minimum education required to pursue degree course in Homeopathic Medicine is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board of education. Marks relaxation of 10℅ is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream, you are not eligible for pursuing degree course in Homeopathic Medicine i.e; BHMS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?