12th December 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello
Can I do diploma in accounting and finance
with the bachalors degree in mananagent
studies after completing 12th in commerce stream?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

16th December 2014, 03:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?

There is Wide range of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Accounting and Finance course to get entry level job opportunities such as in Accounting companies, banking sector, Insurance companies and others. You are of course eligible to pursue “Diploma in Accounting and Finance” course. The basic educational qualification to do this course is 12th class or its equivalent educational qualification. As you are done with 12th Commerce and Bachelors Degree in Management (BMS) degree you do not need to worry. Generally this Diploma in Accounting and Finance course lasts for about one year (01 yr).
Educational Qualification:
1).At least 12th class or Graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply
2).Of course candidates from “Non-Commerce” background are also eligible to do this Diploma in Accounting and Finance course.
Duration of course: 01 year
Diploma in Accounting and Finance is: Post Graduate Program
Advantages of doing this course:
After completion of this course, candidates will be equipped with depth knowledge of Cost Management Accounting, Advanced Accounting, and Taxation. Aspirants, who complete this Post graduate program, can take benefit of the growth in financial services industries.
Job Opportunities in “Diploma in Accounting & Finance Course”:
1).Finance companies,
2).Auditing Departments
3).Payroll office overseeing accounting,
4).Banking Sector
5).Taxation
6).Budgeting sector
After successful completion of doing this “Diploma in Accounting and Finance” you may find your role as, Trainee in Payroll department, Finance Manager,Accountant,Taxation Assistant,Jr.Accountant,Payroll Manager, Executive in Banking Sector, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Manager likewise.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?