16th June 2013, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can computer science students study B.Arch?

Computer commerce students can study B.arch?...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Are e.c.e students eligible for GATE exam for computer science?
  2. Computer Science Students Eligibility in IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students?
  4. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  5. Which subject should I take after passing SSLC with 80%?
  6. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  7. Study Materials to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science?
  8. Are Computer Science students allowed to sit for NET exam?
  9. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  10. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  11. International Baccalaureate (IB Board)-12th IB Diploma Programme- Computer Science HL P1 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Any company that recruits computer science students based on the GATE score card?
  13. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  14. How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field
  15. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  16. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  17. Are computer science students of engineering not eligible for IES exam -- [New]
  18. Am i eligible for BARCh exam after pursuing 3rd year in computer science and engineering?
12th May 2016, 07:43 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Can computer science students study B.Arch?

It is not possible to study B.ARCH with only computer science and as a commerce student.
B.ARCH stands for Bachelor of Architecture,a bachelor degree in architecture.
In order to study B.ARCH,it is necessary to study intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics,only those who have these three subjects are eligible to opt for architecture related course.

After completing B.ARCH one will have to apply for entrance exam/competitive for architecture,a separate exam conducted both at national and state level for study of architecture course,then after scoring good marks,you can study architecture course.

As you have study commerce,it is not possible to then study architecture,pure science stream is must to study B.ARCH.
27th August 2020, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Whether studying about computer helps to study B.arch easier
12th March 2022, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I am in class 12. I want to an architect. So, I should go for Computer science. If yes ? Why yes , No ? Why No ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?