18th July 2017, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Can EAMCET 59,000 rank holder get admission in SV Agriculture College, Andhra Pradesh? List of probable colleges?

Hello sir, I was appeared in EAMCET exam and got 59,000 rank. Please tell me can I get admission in SV Agriculture College, Andhra Pradesh? List of probable colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  2. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  3. Colleges offering BSc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 4800 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  4. B.Sc agriculture colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana without ICAR entrance exam
  5. Is there any alternative available to join B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh after counselling for a candidate with 54318 rank in EAMCET and 78% in BIPC?
  6. It is necessary to write EMCET for learning engineering?
  7. To get a seat in either B.Sc in Agriculture or Veterinary how much should be the score in EAMCET?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?
  9. Is my EAMCET rank enough for B.Sc in Agriculture at Bapatla College?
  10. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  11. List of private colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing B.Sc Agriculture course
  12. Cutoff rank required in EAMCET to secure BSc(Agriculture) admission in Agriculture College, Bapatla? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for B.Sc agriculture on the basis of 40000 rank in EAMCET?
  14. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  15. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  16. List of colleges which I get seat after completion of EAMCET with 49 marks?
  17. How to apply for Agriculture BSc in AP? Is there any entrance for this course?
  18. In which colleges can I get after scoring 28,000 rank in EAMCET Engineering Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
24th October 2020, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can EAMCET 59,000 rank holder get admission in SV Agriculture College, Andhra Pradesh? List of probable colleges?

59039 this student was eligible in which courses
28th September 2021, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can EAMCET 59,000 rank holder get admission in SV Agriculture College, Andhra Pradesh? List of probable colleges?

I got 59000 rank in ap emcet bipc can i get agriculture seat... nd please give me list of clgs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?