15th August 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?

Respected Sir,
I did my 12th course with Biology, Physics and Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh with 60 % marks. I wish to study B.Sc(Agriculture) course. I am not sure of a seat for this course with limited number of seats in Andhra Pradesh as my rank is not upto the required level for admission under General category. Hence, I want to know which colleges give me admission? Will you please guide me.
With Regards-
D. Veeranarayana

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Pharmacy in Hyderabad? Eligibility to get admission for 12th PCB candidate?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kerala to a candidate who has secured 82% in 12th and 70% in Mathematics?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Colleges offer admission in BCA to PCB student? Whether Bioinformatics after BCA is advisable and promising?
  5. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with PCB? List of B.Tech and M.Tech colleges?
  7. List of colleges which offer BBA course in Pune for a candidate who has secured 62% in 12th CBSE?
  8. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer admission in B.Sc(Zoology) course to a candidate who has secured 53.6% in 12th?
  9. List of colleges which offer PGDM course for a candidate who has secured 88.63 percentile in MAT?
  10. Can I study MBBS if secured 40% in 12th PCB?
  11. How can I apply for entrance exam for medical courses? I am doing PUC 11
  12. How can I become a ticket checker? What is the qualification required? How much is the salary
  13. List of colleges in Haryana for a candidate who has secured 83% in 12th Commerce?
  14. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBA to candidate less than 50% in graduation?
  16. Eligibility for RRB JE exam
  17. List of the good government colleges for BCA after passing 12th with PCB with 58.8%
  18. Best government college for a general candidate having secured 863 rank in UPTU?
18th August 2015, 11:35 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?

List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB :

Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University
Address: Gandhi Nagar, Rushikonda, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India- 530045

P B Siddhartha College of Arts & Science, Vijayawada
Address: Siddhartha Nagar, Moghalraja Puram, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India- 520010

Acharya Nagarjuna University, Vijayawada
Address: Nagarjuna nagar, Guntur District, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India- 522510
Email: [email protected]

Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada
Address: Loyola College Rd , Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India- 520008
Email: [email protected]

Aditya Degree College, Andhra Pradesh
Address: Shanthi nagar Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh - Other, Andhra Pradesh, India- 533004
18th August 2015, 07:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) to a General candidate who has secured 60% in 12th PCB?

You can get admission in following colleges for B.Sc Agriculture course

1. Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University : Agricultural College, Bapatla (Andhra Pradesh), Bapatla (Guntur Dist.) - 522101

2. Pandit Jayashankar Telangana Agricultural University, http://www.pjtsau.ac.in/COAgriculture.php

3. Dr. YSR Horticultural University, http://www.drysrhu.edu.in
18th August 2015, 08:26 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

List of top 10 colleges

Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Baptala, Andhra Pradesh

Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College & Research Institute, Trichy, Tamil Nadu

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi

Agricultural Engineering College & Research Institute, Coimbatore

Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu

Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal

College of Agricultural Engineering, Ludhiana

Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad

College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture, Pune
20th August 2015, 03:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Agriculture it is a three year course and there are various entrance examination conducted by the central and the state board for the admission in the government institute but there are some private institution also which offer the courses.

List of some of the best colleges in the Andhra Pardesh which offer the course is :-
* Agriculture College Aswarapoet.
* Agriculture Baptla.
* Agriculture College Mahanadi.
* Agriculture College Naira.

These are few of the best colleges for the B.Sc course in which you are eligible to get the admission.
6th October 2015, 10:17 AM
sanspeur

here are the top ten colleges as per the course you require to study.

Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Baptala, Andhra Pradesh

Anbil Dharmalingam Agricultural College & Research Institute, Trichy, Tamil Nadu

Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi

Agricultural Engineering College & Research Institute, Coimbatore

Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu

Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal

College of Agricultural Engineering, Ludhiana

Allahabad Agricultural Institute, Allahabad

College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner

Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?