20th August 2019, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

Can a female candidates is allowed to join IAF after BBA?

I am a female candidate and I have completed my Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) from a UGC recognized college. Am I eligible to to apply for any post in Indian Air Force (IAF)? Is there any entrance for it? Please share the entrance details.

15th February 2023, 05:54 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a female candidates is allowed to join IAF after BBA?

You can apply for the AFCAT examination. The required educational qualification to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university with atleast Mathematics and Physis at 10+2 level.

So, if you have the required educational qualification then can apply for the examination. The age limit is 20-24 years. Examination is conducted in two stages.

For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
15th February 2023, 05:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a female candidates is allowed to join IAF after BBA?

You can join Air Force as an officer after qualifying in AFCAT examination. It is conducted twice in a year.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have studied mathematics and physics at 10+2 level and scored minimum 60% aggregate.

The required age limit is 20-24 years.

Examination is conducted in two stages.

For more information about the examination visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?