3rd July 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to do my IAS if i take french as my second language? I am studying in 11th

I am studing 11 .... If i take french as my second Language can i able to do my IAS

Related Questions:
  1. Which language has a greater scope, French, German, Japanese or Chinese? Is there any scope for girls in the french language?
  2. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  3. Should I do certificate course in Foreign Language(French or Germany)? Which one should I go for?
  4. Which language has a greater scope for girls, French or Japanese or any other Indian language? Scope of learning french language?
  5. Can I apply for subject change to Hindi from french after half yearly examination in 10th?
  6. What is the scope of doing MA in french language? What kind of job one can get?
  7. How can I apply for joining courses in French language?
  8. What are the future possibilities of getting government job after taking french?
  9. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  10. How to get admitted for french language in BHU Varanasi?
  11. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  12. Which field is better in MBA for future? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  14. How to do M.Com after passing B.Tech? I am studying in 11th class with PCM
  15. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  16. How can I get admission in any college for French Language course under DU? -- [New]
  17. Is it possible to learn french language/spanish language through distance mode anywhere in India?
  18. How to study the French Language in JNU?
3rd December 2012, 08:22 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be able to do my IAS if i take french as my second language? I am studying in 11th

Hi Guest,

No problem even if you take French as your second language.

It will no way affect your exam.

You need to complete your graduation or be in the final semester in order to apply for the exam.

So prepare well before applying to the exam and give your best in the examination.

Complete your graduation from a recognized university and later apply.

Also read the detailed notification in detail.

Thank you,

All the best.
3rd December 2012, 08:23 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I be able to do my IAS if i take french as my second language? I am studying in 11th

Hi Guest,

No problem even if you take French as your second language.

It will no way affect your exam.

You need to complete your graduation or be in the final semester in order to apply for the exam.

So prepare well before applying to the exam and give your best in the examination.

Complete your graduation from a recognized university and later apply.

Also read the detailed notification in detail.

Thank you,

All the best.
4th December 2012, 04:22 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

The choice of second language will not affect the eligibility criteria for applying for IAS exam.

You are studying in 11th, so you first need to complete graduation in order to sit for IAS exam.

IAS exam is onducted through CSAT - civil services Aptitude Test conducted by UPSC.

Eligibility criteria for CSAT-

Nationality-
Indian

Qualification-
Graduation from a recognised university.

Age -
Not below 21 years, not above 30 years.
( 3 years relaxation for OBC and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST)

So, do your graduation first and then apply for CSAT.
4th December 2012, 09:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The subjects in 10+2 don't matter if you are applying IAS exam.

For IAS exam Graduation in any discipline is required hence you don't have to worry about your 10+2 subjects.

You are in 11th standard now and you must concentrate on you your studies . Keep your fundamentals clear in the subjects that you are studying and you will not have any problem in future.

You can opt for your Graduation in your related field. If you are good at science then you can opt for Science Graduation or you can make your own choice.

Study properly in your Graduation and start preparing for IAS exam from Graduation first year . Make your aim clear about the optional subject that you want to choose in IAS exam.

The number of attempts are also limited if you are general and OBC hence if you are from these categories then you have to apply for IAS exam very carefully.

For more information visit http://www.upsc.gov.in
9th May 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an ias how can started preparetion with ba in forein language
5th July 2018, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 11th standard I choose commerce group I avoid Tamil and I was take French.In my future can I apply for government job
2nd January 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I take french in class 10 than can I apply for upse exam
8th December 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir if I take french in class 10 than can I apply for upsc exam
4th October 2021, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i studied french from 10th to 12th students..can i write upsc examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?