14th November 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for AIIMS entrance exam at the age of 17 years?

Respected Sir, I am 16 years old now and I wish to appear for AIIMS entrance exam to pursue MBBS. Will I be eligible to appear for AIIMS entrance exam at the age of 17 years? If yes the please tell me the procedure to apply for the exam.

15th November 2016, 06:58 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I appear for AIIMS entrance exam at the age of 17 years?

Age limit should be at least 17 years.You are eligible for AIIMS exam.

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science.It is a national level undergraduate exam which is conducted for the admission in MBBS.

Procedure to apply

You should go to the official website & fill the application form with your identity,certificate of 12th.
15th November 2016, 07:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to appear in AIIMS entrance examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Biology, Physics, Chemistry and English subjects from a Government recognised board.

You should be at least 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in AIIMS entrance examination. So, if you attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination, you are eligible to appear in AIIMS entrance examination.
15th November 2016, 07:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination at the age of 17 years. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with PCB stream and English subjects from a recognised board are eligible to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. So, if you are 17 years old as on 31st December of the year of examination, you can appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
15th November 2016, 09:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences and these are known to be the best medical colleges of India. For taking admission in these for MBBS degree you are required to clear AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination.

* The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in these examinations are as here under :-

a) You must be an Indian citizen with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to take admission in the first year of your undergraduate degreee course.

b) You must have completed your secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as main subjects with at least 60% marks from a recognized board of education. Relaxation of 10% is allowed for reserved category candidates.

So if you will be 17 years old by the 31st December 2017 then you can appear in AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2017 if you satisfy the education qualification too.

For applying for the same examination you must be mindful of release of notification of this examination and for that you must refer to the link www.aiimsexam.org regularly. From the same link you can apply for the same examination online.
15th November 2016, 11:15 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age limit to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is 17 years where as maximum is 25 years.

So, if your age will be 17 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination. You will be eligible to appear for MBBS examination.

The other qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th with PCB from a recognised board.
15th November 2016, 11:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and it conducts entrance examination for admission of candidates in MBBS and BDS course.

The required eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board with PCB and English as main paper.

Candidate must have minimum 60% in 12th and age limit is 17 - 25 years as on 31st December of year of appearing for examination.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination next year. For more information about examination visit at www.aiimsexam.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?